̶(̶ ̶1̶3̶ ̶)̶

K I N G S  L A N D I N G

𝖂𝖍𝖊𝖓 𝕽𝖔𝖘𝖊 𝖜𝖔𝖐𝖊 𝖚𝖕 𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖐𝖑𝖊𝖉 𝖇𝖞 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖚𝖓, 𝖘𝖍𝖊 𝖎𝖒𝖒𝖊𝖉𝖎𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖑𝖞 𝖐𝖓𝖊𝖜 𝖜𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖘𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖆𝖘

The tiredness was still in her limbs, and the previous night, had exhausted her. She had tried not to expect too much, but when she looked to the side and noticed an empty place next to her, she could not ignore the disappointment that spread through her. She didn't know why she had thought Aemond would be lying next to her when she opened her eyes. Whatever romantic notion she had, at that moment, she realized how naive she was. The spot between her legs felt sore and the memory of what she had done to Aemond brought a blush to her face. But last night had been perfect, and she had no regrets. Still, she wondered if it had been the right decision. How would he treat her now, after she had given herself to him so easily? The fact that he was already gone now was telling enough. Rose didn't know if she could still look him in the eye.

Just as she was about to get out of bed and walk back to the servants' quarters in shame, the door opened and Aemond entered. He wore a loose robe and in his hands he held a tray, with various delicacies.

"You are awake," he stated. He placed the tray on the table and turned to her.

For a brief moment, she watched him. She let her eyes glide over his muscular body. Despite his young age, Aemond looked like a handsome man. His body was muscular and well-toned. Everything about him was perfect. He had broad shoulders, long legs and was tall. His hare shimmered and moved elegantly with every step he took. Daeron had the prettier face of the two of them, but Aemond's face was more masculine and radiated authority. Dominance was in his gaze and Rose would not hesitate long if he ordered her to get on her knees.

But would he even want that?

"I won't bother you any longer," Rose said humbly, swinging her legs out of bed.