̶(̶ ̶0̶3̶ ̶)̶

K I N G S   L A N D I N G

𝕽𝖔𝖘𝖊 𝖜𝖆𝖙𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖉 𝕻𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝕬𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖆𝖐𝖊 𝖔𝖓 𝕾𝖊𝖗 𝕮𝖗𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖓 𝕮𝖔𝖑𝖊 𝖎𝖓 𝖆 𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖒𝖆𝖙𝖈𝖍.

From the rooms of Helaena Targaryen they had a perfect view of the training ground.

She watched Aemond move smoothly and evade the blows of Ser Cole effortlessly.

His hard training had paid off.

"I think if you brush my hair any longer, Rose, I'll soon have none", said Helaena monotonously and the maid looked down in fright. The Queen stared at her through her mirror, knowledge reflected in it.

"Forgive me, my Queen. I was distracted for a moment", she apologized and put the comb back on the table. Helaena also looked out the window.

"He's still training every day."

I know, was on her lips. 

Apparently, the Queen had noticed that Rose had been watching her brother.

She had often watched Aemond secretly in the last days, well, at least she tried, and she wondered if he had even thought of her a fraction of the time she had wasted on him. Probably only when he had imagined his blade piercing her chest.

She didn't know why Aemond Targaryen had such an attraction to her. He had shown her nothing but hostility since the moment she arrived.

Rose glanced at the prince again. His movements were fast and smooth, like a dance that he mastered perfectly. His long light blonde hair swirled around while the sweat glistened on his skin.

Suddenly the door swayed open and Rose was ripped out of her mind.

She twitched and turned round in surprise.