̶(̶ ̶1̶7̶ ̶)̶

K I N G S   L A N D I N G

𝕬𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖓𝖉 𝖉𝖎𝖉 𝖋𝖎𝖓𝖉 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖒𝖚𝖈𝖍 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖎𝖓 𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖘𝖊 𝖉𝖆y𝖘, 𝖇𝖚𝖙 𝖍𝖊 𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖉 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖙𝖔 𝖓𝖊𝖌𝖑𝖊𝖈𝖙 𝖎𝖙.

He had worked too long, too hard, to now lose the form he had spent years training for.

After losing his eye, it had been difficult to re-hone his senses (not that he was particularly talented in swordsmanship before) and he had managed, with patience, practice and training, to become one of the best swordsmen in the realm. He felt proud and a sense of power when he himself had defeated Ser Criston, his teacher, in a practice fight. But that was not enough for him. He wanted to prove his skill, turn it against his enemies and be celebrated as a hero. He was no longer interested in trivial wastes of time like tournaments and practice fights. He wanted to go into battle like Aegon I and Visenya and make sure that his enemies knew who he was.

Normally he was very focused and concentrated, never letting his goal out of his sight, but when he suddenly saw Rose at the edge, he had to admit that he got a little burst of energy. He wanted to impress her and out of the corner of his eye he saw her marveling at his fighting skills.

The blue dress clung to her body and made her eyes and fair skin shine. Her brown hair lay curly over her shoulders, caressing her like a bed of flowers. Her eyes glittered as she watched him.

His chest heaved with pride and he quickened, his movements more supple. Ser Criston did his best to hold him off, but just like Aemond, he felt that no one could stop him today. At least until the moment when he suddenly heard a laugh, a familiar voice, and he stopped without any warning to fix his gaze on Rose. Standing next to her, Aegon had taken her hand, which he pulled to his mouth to kiss. Rose saw smiled slightly and before Aemond could stop it, his legs led him to the two.