(̶ ̶2̶0̶ ̶)̶ PART TWO

D R A G O N S T O N E

𝕳𝖎𝖘 𝖍𝖆𝖎𝖗 𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖐𝖑𝖊𝖉 𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖓𝖔𝖘𝖊 𝖆𝖘 𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖓𝖊𝖉 𝖉𝖔𝖜𝖓 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖐𝖎𝖘𝖘𝖊𝖉 𝖍𝖊𝖗.

It left her skin tingling. She giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck. He lay on top of her, leaning over her and she felt loved and protected. Nothing would happen to her in his arms. In his arms no one could harm her.

"You can't imagine what I would love to do to you," Aemond breathed against her lips and kissed her gently. She smiled provocative and looked at him challengingly.

"No?" she asked innocently. "Then why don't you show me?"

"Hmmm, do you deserve it? Were you a good girl?"

Rose nodded with a smile and stuck out her bottom lip to make a pout. She played with his hair and kissed his neck.

"I love you, Aemond," she said. "I would do anything for you." She kissed a trail down his neck, savoring the taste of his skin and wishing that this moment would never end and last forever. But suddenly Aemond stiffened and moved away from her.

"That's unfortunate," he said, and suddenly his voice sounded so strange and dismissive. She opened her eyes and followed his gaze.

"Are you okay ?," he asked but not her.

Suddenly a strange woman stood there in a white dress, a wedding dress, and looked at them both with a smile. She looked down at Rose condescendingly and suddenly Aemond was standing next to her. He took her hand and kissed it. Rose no longer understood... Why was he standing with her? He doesn't belong there. He belonged to her.

"Such a unfortunate thing," said the woman. Her face was completely blurred.

"Just a amusement until I have my true bride with me," Aemond said playfully, taking her into his arms. He pressed her body against his and they stood there, hugging each other, staring down at Rose as if she were just an annoying insect.