Chapter 107 - 108

Magsimula sa umpisa

As for what happens after they gather?

Kusakabe Tetsuya said that he had no idea at all!

——Natsume

didn’t care about the disciplinary inspection commission that made her feel very anxious. After calling Hibari, she put the matter behind her and went home directly.

The next day, Natsume stepped into the classroom as usual, and was shocked to find Higurashi Kagome, who had been missing for two days, sitting in her seat reading a book, as if she had just asked for leave because of something or illness.

Of course, this is only in the eyes of ordinary people. Although Higurashi Kagome concealed it well, in Natsume's eyes, you can still see the remaining confusion in her eyes.

Also, any ordinary female high school student cannot be completely calm if she is suddenly sucked into another time and space by a well and almost killed. The fact that Higurashi Kagome came to school today shows that her psychological quality is quite high.

It is indeed the reincarnation of Kikyo.

Yes, Natsume knew Kikyo. Although they could only be regarded as acquaintances, the two did meet during a certain demon slaying. Of course, Sesshomaru was also with Natsume at that time.

"How are you, Kagome?"

Natsume asked Higurashi Kagome as soon as she sat down.

"I'm fine."

Higurashi Kagome replied with a smile, but the smile was a little forced. "Why didn't you come to school two days ago? Your friends were worried to death. I told them that you were sick and couldn't be seen outside before you fooled them. If they smell it after class, don't tell them." Although there is no teacher

yet.

, but after all, it was early self-study, and ordinary students were not bold enough to run all over the floor. Therefore, although Higurashi Kagome's three friends saw her coming to school and had a lot of questions to ask her, they only I can hold it in until class is over.

"Thank you, Natsume."

Higurashi Kagome smiled gratefully at Natsume. The incident of going to the Warring States Period was an accident. Her family was so panicked that they almost called the police. How could they think of making excuses for her? The school is on leave.

However, although she was very grateful to Natsume for helping her tell white lies to her friends, Higurashi Kagome was unable to tell Natsume where she had been during the two days she disappeared.

It's not that she doesn't believe Natsume, but she's afraid that Natsume doesn't believe her. If she hadn't experienced it herself, and if other people told her that she traveled through time and space, she wouldn't believe it.

"Actually, you got it right. I've been feeling a little uncomfortable these past two days."

When she said this, Higurashi Kagome tilted her head slightly, not daring to look into Natsume's eyes. First of all, she knew how smart Natsume was and was afraid of him. Judging from what she saw in her expression, secondly, and most importantly, lying to her friend, Higurashi Kagome felt a little uneasy and panicked.

——

"Oh, I actually have the qualifications to be a prophet?"

Natsume said calmly, because Higurashi Kagome did not dare to look into Natsume's eyes, so she did not see the strange light flashing in his eyes.

"Yes, yes."

Higurashi Kagome smiled dryly, feeling greatly relieved when she saw that Natsume did not doubt her words. However, even if Natsume did not know the truth, she would not be deceived by Higurashi Kagome's clumsy lies and performances. past.