Chapter 89 - 90

Chapter 89 Totosai

"Master Sesshomaru!"

Totōsai sat on the back of the cow and first greeted Sesshomaru, then looked at Natsume with a smile: "

And Natsume, you are here too!"

Although Totōsai's strength He is not particularly strong, but he is indeed very courageous. Even though Sesshomaru's face looked a little strange now, he did not run away. He still lowered his mount and landed on the ground: "Sometimes I really doubt Natsume

. Are you a human or not? Why haven't you grown up much after hundreds of years? You are just like us long-lived monsters." This is indeed something Totousai has never understood. As a person who is older than

Sesshomaru There are countless monsters, and Totosai has seen many humans with powerful spiritual powers in his countless years, but even if they live longer than ordinary people, they have not grown up like the boy in front of him.

No, if calculated according to human age, he is no longer human, he just has a deceptive appearance.

"You've always been the same, Totosai."

Natsume looked at Totosai up and down. It had been decades since he last met Totosai, and time obviously hadn't passed on Totosai. Leaving the slightest mark, it was exactly the same as when he first saw Totosai.

"Hahaha... This shows that I am still young!"

Totosai laughed, and it was obvious that Natsume's words were very popular with him.

Here Totōsai and Natsume seemed to be chatting happily, but over there Sesshomaru's breath was getting colder and colder. Didn't Totōsai's mount already start to shiver?

Although this mount has been following Totosai for many years, it does not mean that it is as courageous as Totosai!

Anyway, it wants to abandon Totosai and run away now!

"You always come to the Three Treasures Hall for no reason. The time of my appearance is uncertain, so you must be here to see Sesshomaru, Totosai?" Although it seemed to be a question, Natsume's tone was very sure, and Totousai

Tosai also nodded with a smile, as if he didn't feel Sesshomaru's cold murderous aura at all.

Of course, if someone observes Totosai's eyes carefully, he will find the vigilance and caution hidden deep in his eyes.

Being in a relationship with Sesshomaru is not an easy thing. Who knows when he will turn his back on others? It's not that Sesshomaru is capricious, but that his personality is too self-centered and he only does things based on his own happiness and anger, so he is naturally difficult to get along with.

"Yes, I am indeed here to see Master Sesshomaru."

Totosai turned to Sesshomaru, his face still showing a cynical expression, in fact he wanted to escape just as much as his mount.

Totousai was able to live for such a long time without being killed, firstly because of his master-level forging methods, which allowed many monsters to give him some face.

Secondly, and the most important thing is to rely on his brain. At least now Totosai realizes that he seems to have come at the wrong time!

Totosai just thought that Sesshomaru seemed to attach great importance to the sword that was given to him, so he sent it to him after it was made. He did not expect to meet Natsume, and judging from Sesshomaru's expression, he seemed to really not want to let it go. Natsume knew about the knife.

Why, wasn't this knife made just for Natsume? No matter how many requests Sesshomaru made, it was impossible for the owner of the sword to be a monster, and it was impossible for Sesshomaru to pay such a high price to forge a sword for another human being!