Chapter 113 - 114

Chapter 113: A little troublesome

Sesshomaru didn't know, not even Tomoe, that the reason why Natsume followed Kagome Higurashi after she came to the Warring States Period was not really out of curiosity, but for Sesshomaru.

Or to be more precise, for Sesshomaru's arm!

Although the plot has changed a lot due to his own reasons, and Sesshomaru's obsession with Tetsuya is no longer so strong, Natsume still can't help but worry, for fear that Sesshomaru will kill him when he doesn't notice it. Maru ran off to find Inuyasha again.

That's why Natsume immediately followed Sesshomaru to watch over Sesshomaru, just to prevent him from doing something stupid. Moreover, with him here, even if he was really overwhelmed by anger and jealousy, he would not let him be hurt by Inuyasha.

Originally, Natsume was happy when Sesshomaru suddenly decided to collect the four soul fragments. Although this way, Sesshomaru and Inuyasha will definitely have intersections in the future, even deeper than the original work, at least in the early stages. The attention is placed elsewhere.

That's fine.

But what's going on now? Just to break a seal, just to find a mount for himself, did Sesshomaru still have the idea of ​​​​Tetsugaya?

This is really the result that Natsume least wants to see, especially since the cause of this result is himself!

And now Natsume knows that it turned out that Sesshomaru did not listen to the conversation between the two ordinary people in the cave last night like him, but really took it to heart.

But he clearly knows that he is different from ordinary people. Even if he always walks with his feet, it will not put a big burden on his body!

Why did he suddenly want to find a mount for himself? Moreover, even if he wants to find a mount, there is no need to bother breaking any seals. There are so many monsters in his hand, so can he just take out one at random?

Natsume suddenly regretted that she shouldn't have pretended to be faint. Now she was fine. She knew Sesshomaru's plans and plans, but she couldn't tell him clearly because she didn't want him to know her tracking.

Does this count as self-inflicted trouble?

Sesshomaru came back when Natsume was still regretting it. At this time, his aura had returned to its usual restrained tone, and there was no sign that he had exploded just a short time ago.

I don't know if Sesshomaru has a strong ability to control his emotions, or if he just restrained himself because he didn't want Natsume to notice anything strange.

After returning to the cave, Sesshomaru quietly returned to his previous position and sat down, making no sound from the beginning to the end.

Natsume could feel Sesshomaru's eyes lingering on his face for a while. He also tried very hard to pretend to be asleep, but he was not noticed by the keen Sesshomaru.

"You deserve the best, and I want to give you the best, Takashi."

For a long time, just when Natsume thought Sesshomaru had fallen asleep, a soft murmur suddenly came from the cave. There were things Sesshomaru would never say to Natsume when he was awake.

Natsume was not without shock. If it weren't for the Qi-nurturing Kung Fu he had practiced over the years, he might have already broken it by this time. Sesshomaru discovered that he was pretending to sleep!

——The

next morning, Natsume and Sesshomaru opened their eyes one after another. Natsume was not sure whether Sesshomaru was asleep or not, but he knew very well that he was awake until dawn.