Chapter 205 - 206

Chapter 205: Brothers Battle

"The air in this world is still so bad!"

A door suddenly appeared in the sky above an empty space. A young man stood by the door and took a deep breath, with a half-smiling expression on his face.

In fact, there is no need to look for a deserted place at all. Even if there is a crowd gathering below, ordinary people without spiritual power will not be able to see the existence of the boy and the door.

After all, although the boy's body and soul have become one at this time, his body is essentially different from that of ordinary humans.

Therefore, if the boy wants others to see his body, he can be seen, but when he does not want others to see his body, no one can see his existence except special humans with spiritual powers. .

"I don't know what time it is now. It's best to figure this out first before going home to see Ba ​​Wei." The young man muttered to himself and jumped down. When he landed on the ground,

The door in mid-air also closed quietly, as if it had never appeared.

Needless to say, the boy is Natsume who returned from Hueco Mundo.

After landing, Natsume didn't reveal his figure directly. After all, he was wearing the Death God's Death Clothes. It would be weird if he didn't scare people when he appeared in front of them!

But it might not scare people. After all, children nowadays are so noisy that they might be considered cosplayers.

After wandering around the street, Natsume knew the exact time from the advertisement screen. Recalling the time before he left, Natsume suddenly realized that three days had passed since he left.

Three days?

Natsume was shocked and didn't bother to go home and report to Tomoe, Sesshomaru, the most important thing now is Sesshomaru!

Three days passed in the blink of an eye for ordinary people, but for Sesshomaru, especially Sesshomaru who died because of himself, there were too many things he could do.

Especially when he was in a complicated situation before his "death". Once Sesshomaru really went to Inuyasha to avenge himself...

Thinking about three days and seventy-two hours, Natsume couldn't stand still.

Turning around and running wildly, Natsume immediately ran towards Higurashi.

Jumping down from the Bone Eating Well, a white light flashed before his eyes. Natsume came from modern times to the Warring States Period. You must wait for me. Don't be so impulsive, Sesshomaru!

Natsume kept praying in his heart. When he thought about the possible harm that Sesshomaru might get from fighting with Inuyasha, his heart beat so fast that it could not return to its normal frequency.

Just coming out of the bone-eating well, Natsume looked around. Before he could choose a direction to look for, something he saw made his pupils shrink suddenly, and the ominous premonition in his heart became stronger.

It wasn't anything special, it was just a black bead, but it was no ordinary bead either. There was a cloud-like thing in the bead that was emitting waves of strong spiritual power fluctuations.

Although he had never seen this bead before, Natsume recognized it the moment he saw it -

wasn't this the entrance to his own tomb that was sealed in Inuyasha's eyes by Inu-Admiral? It is also the entrance where Iron Broken Tooth is placed!

Inuyasha has obviously got Tetsuyasha, why is it here now? Or is it in an open state?

Thinking that the time Sesshomaru lost his arm in the original work was also in the Inu-Admiral's tomb, Natsume no longer had time to think carefully about other things, and resolutely jumped into the Inu-Admiral's tomb.