Chapter 225 - 226

Chapter 225: Continuous shocks

Sigh...

This was the first time Natsume sighed secretly today. Conan's suddenly brightened eyes couldn't be hidden from Natsume even if they were covered by glasses.

Of course, Natsume knew why Conan got excited. If it were him, he would be surprised and curious if he saw someone's nails suddenly growing long enough to be used as weapons, let alone being more curious than ordinary people. Conan.

But Natsume really couldn't blame Sesshomaru. Natsume had already understood Sesshomaru's desire for exclusive possession of him many years ago. He was able to restrain himself from killing people, which was a great honor to himself.

——It’s just that now Sesshomaru’s desire to possess him seems to be getting stronger and stronger.

This thought flashed through Natsume's mind, but he didn't pay attention to it, and he quickly focused his attention elsewhere.

And one day later, Natsume realized that many things had already been foreshadowed, but he just didn't notice it at the time.

Or more accurately, pretending not to notice anything.

"Keep leading the way, Haruko."

Natsume said to Haruko.

"Miss Chunzi is injured, the most important thing now is to bandage her!"

Mao Lilan looked at Natsume dissatisfied, still holding Chunzi's hand tightly, not letting her leave.

Mao Lilan had always had a good impression of Natsume. Even though Sesshomaru had just injured Haruko, she didn't express her anger at Natsume, but now she was a little dissatisfied. Haruko had shed so much blood, why did he still let her continue in cold blood? what about work?

"My injury is fine, Miss Mouri."

Compared to the insignificant Mourilan, Haruko certainly had to listen to Natsume's words, and her injury was really not serious. The reason why she acted so badly was just because Sesshomaru was scared.

As he spoke, Chunzi lowered his hand covering his neck.

"How could it be okay? There was so much bleeding...!"

Mao Lilan looked at Chunzi with disapproval, but she paused before she finished her words. She stared at Chunzi's neck in shock, her eyes almost falling out. Came down.

"How... how is it possible..."

At this moment, the expressions of Mouri Kogoro and Conan were actually not much different from Mouri Lan. What was so surprising? Chunzi gave the answer the next second.

I saw Chunzi taking out a handkerchief and wiping it on her neck. Her beautiful neck soon became white again.

"Let's go, Master Natsume, and all the guests."

Haruko continued to lead the way, and this time she learned her lesson and deliberately stayed far away from Natsume.

Natsume, Sesshomaru, and Tomoe followed naturally, as if nothing had happened. Conan and the other three looked at each other for a long time, and it took several seconds before they realized that they had followed quickly, but they were not surprised at all. Can't hide it.

——It’s so weird. They obviously just saw Haruko injured by Sesshomaru with their own eyes. It was such a deep wound and there was so much blood. How come there was nothing left after just wiping it with a handkerchief?

That blood can't be fake, right?

This is unscientific!

Poor Conan and the other three were filled with doubts, but when Haruko herself said she didn't care, they had no position even if they wanted to continue questioning!