Chapter 47 - 48

Chapter 47 Abandoned

After nearly treating Sesshomaru's injuries, Natsume pulled him to the side and walked a short distance away, then sat down on a piece of grass.

After all, there were still corpses there just now, corpses that were still dead in miserable condition. Even if those corpses were just monsters in life, Natsume had no interest in chatting with them and Sesshomaru!

When his hand was just held, Sesshomaru stiffened. In his memory, this was the first time someone held his hand!

This "person" not only refers to humans, but also includes monsters, including his parents!

His parents are both well-known big monsters. They are both very powerful, but they are not gentle characters. It is impossible for them to coax their children like ordinary parents!

In particular, Sesshomaru looked like a worthless waste due to special reasons. Even if the couple did not show their dislike for him, they were less close to him.

So, apart from the memory of being hugged when he couldn't walk yet, this is really the closest contact Sesshomaru has had with other people!

The warmth that continuously came from the palm of his hand made Sesshomaru reluctant to let go, so as if he was stepping on clouds under his feet, he was pulled away by Natsume, and then he sat down.

Knowing that this little monster was Sesshomaru, thinking of his indifferent and inviolable appearance in the future, and looking at him who was a bit silly and cute now, Natsume suddenly felt a little happy.

Unfortunately, this wonderful feeling can only be enjoyed by himself and cannot be shared with anyone.

Because he was immersed in that tiny warmth, Sesshomaru, who was always sharp, didn't notice the flash of smile in Natsume's eyes this time.

This shows how powerful Sesshomaru's distraction is.

Although it was interesting to see Sesshomaru's rare cute expression, Natsume was a little in the mood now. After all, he had more important things to solve.

This is related to the big question of whether and how he can return to modern times!

"Sesshomaru."

Natsume whispered Sesshomaru's name and did not let go of his hand.

"Huh?"

Sesshomaru made a confused nasal sound, but did not take the initiative to let go of Natsume's hand, and actually just acquiesced in Natsume's holding on to him.

"This book... what exactly is it? What is your relationship with this book? Why can I understand a little bit of similar unfamiliar words?" Before, Natsume had only proved to Sesshomaru that he was indeed

I was able to read this book without explaining much, so Natsume is still confused until now.

"Actually, I don't know much."

What Natsume didn't expect was that Sesshomaru would give him such a perfunctory answer.

Before Natsume could ask, Sesshomaru took the initiative to explain a few more words:

"What I can tell you is that this book appeared around me when I was very young. The strange thing is that including my father, it didn't People can find out how this book appeared in the heavily guarded castle. After all, this can be regarded as a lax defense. From the moment this book appeared next to me, there were many more memories in my mind - for example

,

I used to be a member of a group called "Demon Realm". I came with many companions to participate in the King's Tournament, and the one who stayed at the end would become the king. And by the time I remembered this, the King's Tournament was over, and the others All my opponents