The better one ~ Hiori

Start from the beginning

"Maybe because you left me in there to train, alone. I joined them and they are nice people so get your shithead face out your ass and get a grip!" You pointed a finger at the pair of them before you went and got changed into your pyjamas and got into bed.

Your mind was filled with your conversations you had with Hiori.

A Few Weeks Later:

It had been a little while since you started talking to Hiori and you could definitely say and admit that you had a crush on the boy.

You had gotten to know him so much more and he was still shy and sweet with you, he was very caring and kind natured.

The two of you would hang out together and spend training together as well as going to breakfast, lunch and dinner together, you spent 90% of your time together and you enjoyed it.

Thankfully for you, you ended up speaking to Ego and getting moved out of your room with Kaiser and Ness and you managed to move into a eoom with Kurona, Isagi and Hiori and you were grateful for that.

Right now, you were sat in the field, with your usual group, taking a small break from training, well you and Hiori were since you had been there training for a little longer than Isagi and Kurona had been so you two were taking a small breather.

"Hey Y/N?" Hiori called out to you and you immediately gave him all of your attention.

"I've been meaning to tell you something" Hiori stated and you nodded your head, telling him to go on and showing him that you were listening.

"Okay. Erm... Well- I guess what I want to say is that I like you. More than a friend" He told you and your hearted skipped a beat and a smile creeped it's way onto your face.

"I like you too Hiori" You told him and you watched as his eyes widened and his mouth slightly opened in surprise, you giggled and cupped his face in your hands and you placed your lips softly on his.

After a moment or two, you pulled away from him and noticed that his face was the same colour as Chigiri's hair so you chuckled.

"I'm gonna go and shower now, I'll let you cool down and I shall see you at dinner time" You got up and left, walking out of the trainjng area and went on your merry way to your room and you started to go to the shower.

You thought about everything whilst you were showering but suddenly your thoughts were cut off by loud noises.

"Y/N Kaiser! Where the fuck are you?!" You could hear your brother screaming your name from a mile away and you rolled your eyes in annoyance before you got out the shower.

"Oi! Y/N where are you?!" You scoffed and started drying yourself off, taking your time of course.

"I swear to god where the fuck are y-" He didn't even get to finish his sentence because you opened the door very abruptly and quickly, nearly smacking your brother in the face as you did so and he stared at him with an unimpressed look on your face.

"You're dating a bluelocker? And one that doesn't even have any skill? He hasn't even made it on the team and played with us yet!" Your brother starts yelling at you and you did see a hint of blue hair poke through the doors to your dorm and that sparked anger in you.

"Listen here. Michael fucking Kaiser! I am dating a bluelocker. Hiori Yo and he has hella talent alright?! He's not just talent, he's kind, caring, sweet, funny and has an amazing personality! He actually sees me and not my fucking skills with a football! So I am not sorry for dating someone who is actually making my miserable life a lot more bareable! Now get the fuck out of my dorm room and start training because I am going to beat your ass on that field!" You finished screaming at your brother and he huffed at you and he left, clearly not able to come up with anything to say back.

After he left, you noticed the blue hair at the doors and you sighed heavily, motioning for the boy to come in.

"Did you mean all of that?" Hiori asked you and you smiled at him.

"Of course I did. I would never lie about anything like that" You told him and he smiled, without thinking, he hugged you tightly and you hugged him back tightly as well.

"Thank you" He whispered to you and you smiled to yourself and patted his head softly.

"Let's just go to bed. I'm too tired and Michael will be in the dining room" You suggested and Hiori agreed, the two of you walking over to one of the beds and just laying down together.

You laid on Hiori's chest and he had his arms wrapped securely around you as the two of you drifted off to sleep.

-
Hey my lovelies!

I hope everyone liked this chapter and thank you all so much for 79k reads! This is absolutely insane and I appreciate it all so much!

I love you all so much!

Love from Nana <3