Brothers best friend ~ Karasu

You and your brother, Eita Otoya were really close, you knew he was a dick and wasn't great with women at all but he was a great brother.

He took care of you, he looked out for you, he always spent time with you, he played football with you when you asked to, he played video games with you, he spent money on you, he was the best older brother you could ever ask for.

As much as you loved spending time with Otoya, you preferred to hang with his best friend, Tabito Karasu.

You were in love with your brothers best friend.

Karasu was always with the two of you when you could go out, he was always over at your house, you would see him at school, you would see him most of the time and you couldn't help your feelings that grew for the boy.

You would always get shy around him and you would get flustered at the little things he did, when he would wrap his arm around your shoulder, when he would pat your head, offer you food, when he would pay for your snacks when you all wentout together.

He was perfect in your eyes.

However, you knew he would never like you back because he was two years older than you and he was your brothers best friend, Eita would most likely never let you guys date.

It frustrated you to know that you would never be able to get these feelings off of your chest and it started to make you very easily annoyed and little things would piss you off but you couldn't help it.

Today was one of those days where everything and anything was pissing you off.

First, it was that your alarm didn't go off and thus made you late for school and you got a detention.

Second, your friend didn't show up to school either, so you were alone for most of the day in most of your classes and at breaks.

Third, you forgot your lunch in the morning because you woke up late so you didn't get to eat anything.

Fourth, you were assigned a really big project and you were placed with people you didn't like and didn't exactly get along with.

Fifth, you were given a random, spontaneous test in math class and you just knew you failed it so that really riled you up.

And now you were home, in the kitchen to try and grab some food because you hadn't eaten all day and you were starving.

"Yo, I'm going out with Karasu later" Your brother came into the kitchen and informed you of his plans and you hummed in response to him, not being bothered to ask him to go today.

"You're not gonna ask to come?" Otoya was leaning against the doorframe with his arms crossed over his chest and a raised eyebrow because this wasn't like you.

"Can't be bothered" You muttered back to him as you continued to look through the cabinets for something to eat.

"That's not like you, you alright?" He asked you out of genuine concern but you just wanted to be left alone, in peace and quiet so him staying annoyed you.

"None yer business" You spat at him and rolled your eyes.

"Okay! No need to be so rude though, jesus. Who pissed in your cereal this morning?" You scoffed at him and tried to ignore him but your blood was starting to boil and you were getting more and more annoyed.

"Oh fuck off Eita!" You shouted at him, hoping he would actually leave and let you be.

"What?! You're being a bitch" He told you and that was it, you were being tipped more and more over the edge and Otoya wasn't making anything better at all.