Gifted ~ Sae

You and Sae had grown up together and you both got to watch each other grow into the amazing people you were today.

Through your journey together, you went through many harships and the biggest one was Sae moving to Spain for 4 years and him completely being a different person when he returned.

You were still in love with him and he was still in love with you so the two of you decided to try things out and here you are now, 2 years later and still together and in a healthy relationship.

He was an amazing footballer who loved to spend time with you, shower you in love, affection and presents, he loved it when you came to his games to cheer him on, it gave him motivation to win more and he would even dedicate his goals to you and it meant the world to him when you would go on dates where he would teach you things about football.

He adored thw fact that you tried to make an effort into knowing his favourite sport and that you supported him.

You, you were a singer with many albums out, millions of fans and many hit songs on the charts, you loved it when Sae would play your songs in the car or when he was doing things around the house and he would hum or sing along to your songs, you loved it when he would come to your concerts and be in the crown cheering you on, you loved it when he came to your recording studio to give ideas and thoughts on albums or lyrics and he would always take care of you.

He was the light if your life and you couldn't imagine yourself with anyone else.

Whenever the two of you would go out together, you be surrounded by people until Sae would scare them off but everyone knew the two of you as 'The Gifted Couple' you were both extremely good at what you both did.

You had always been good at singing and Sae had always been good at football, the two of you rose to fame at a young age, he was known for his football when he was in Real Madrid at the age of 16/17 and you were a well known singer when you were just 14 years old.

People loved and envied you both.

And now, here you were, 18 years old, living in a beautiful home with Sae as he stayed with you in Japan for the time being, he was trying to convince you to move but you wouldn't budge and he respected that and atayed with you.

Currently, you were sitting in your living room as you waited for your beloved boyfriend to come home from football practice.

You were working on lyrics for a new song you would release and it was going to be a sweet love song about your love story with Sae.

There were pens lying around, a few different coloured highlighters, note books and ripped up, crumpled pieces of paper thrown around the room and couch as you tried to come up with a good song that people would like and meant a lot to you.

Now, you were in the zone and you were on a roll with it as the song was slowly coming together, you were so focused that you didn't hear Sae come through the door and head up to the bathroom to take a shower.

He entered the house and smiled when he saw you so concentrated on your notebook, he knew you were preparing to make a hit song and he was proud.

Sae left you alone so he wouldn't disturb your focus and just went off to the bathroom to freshen up and he hoped that you would take a break or be done by the time he came back downstairs to you.

But by the time he came back, there were even more pieces of paper thrown around the room, you were still nose deep in your notebook and you had a coffee sitting on the coffee table for you.

"You should take a break, love" Saw came up behind you and wrapped his arms around your shoulders, placing a kiss on your head before placing his chin on your head as you sighed in contempt.

"I know baby but I am so close to finding the right beat and words and making my best song yet!" You beamed out in joy and smiled up at him, he smiled back at you and pulled away from you, going around the couch to take a seat next to you.

"What's the song about?" He asked, looking down at your notebook to try and see some of the lyrics you had written.

"It's about our love story!" Sae didn't expect that answer from you it made his heart flutter, it was one thing writing about love but this, you were writing about your love for him and his love for you.

It was heart warming.

"That's... Cute. But you still need to take a break, how long have you been sitting here" Sae narrowed his eyes at you, knowing fine well that you had probably been sitting in the same spot for hours on end with only pee breaks and coffee breaks.

"Well I started at 1pm" You shrugged your shoulders whilst you furrowed your eyebrows and stuck your tongue out as you stared at the lyrics in your notebook.

"..." Sae was silent so you looked up from your words and saw the look on his face, he was unimpressed and he didn't seem to happy with you.

"What?" You questioned, being completely unaware of what time it was and how long you had been there.

"Y/N, love. It's now 7pm. It's time for a break" Sae took the things from your hands and he wrapped his arms around your waist and under your legs, picking you up bridal style and taking you upstairs into the bedroom.

He carefully placed you on the bed and got in next to you, placing his head on your chest and wrapping his arms around your waist.

A small chuckle left your lips as you placed your hand in his hair and rubbed his scalp to sooth him.

A soft sigh of relief left his lips as he felt relaxed and calm when you rubbed his head, you smiled to yourself.

"I love you so much" Sae whispered to you and you couldn't stop that shit eating grin that crawled upon your face and you felt your heart flutter at his words.

Sae wasn't always that great with his words and he normally showed his love through buying you gifts and spending quality time with you so it was a little rare to hear Sae say that he loved you so much.

"I love you too sweetheart" You whispered back to him as you closed your eyes.

You felt at home, Sae was home.

-

Hey guys and gals! I hope you guys liked it?

I actually really like this chapter! I think it's cute but let me know what you guys thought of it!

~Nana-Chan