It's been awhile ~ Sae

"How lukewarm" Rin spoke as he watched more players from Bluelock walk around the building.

You had been best friends since you guys were kids and that means you had also known his lovely brother Sae.

He was great for years, he was perfcet, someone you looked up to and someone you fell in love with but then he left for Spain for 4 years and when he came back, he was a completely different person but you couldn't help the quickness of your heartbeat and butterflies that swarmed your stomach.

"You can't keep calling people lukewarm! Mr. Underlashes Jr.! Be nicer to people!" You scolded the taller boy and he just scoffed at you before muttering something under his breath which you knew were just insults.

"Just keep up that act when we go against Sae, okay? We need to annihilate him and show him that he made the wrong decision by leaving us behind" Your mood and aura darkened at the thought of seeing the boy you were in love with, he was your everything but you could never forgive him for what he did to you and Rin.

"You know, you're actually really scary when you're all mad and out for revenge, Y/N-San~" Bachira chimmed into the conversation and thus caused an uproar of giggles, chuckled and agreements, you giggled too.

As the day approached, you became more and more nervous with every day that passed.

You were nervous to see Sae again, you hadn't seen him in so long and you were head over heels in love with the boy.

The nerves you felt weren't at all due to how you would play in the match or if you would lose or not, you knew Bluelock would win, you were determined to win against Japans U-20 team.

And thus the day arrived and here you were, standing on the football pitch, next to your childhood friend, Rin, who was currently glaring daggers at his elder brother, who was ever so slightly shocked to see you standing on the field with his younger brother.

"Hey. It's been awhile, underlashes" You greeted the older male with a small smirk and he didn't say anything back to you, just a small nod of his head.

You rolled your eyes at the lack of response you got from him and got ready to play.

KICKOFF.

The match started and got into your zone.

Ready to crush Japans U-20.

Ready to crush Itoshi Sae.

————————————————————

The game came to a beautiful end with Isagi Yoichi scoring the final goal of the game, meaning Bluelock had won against Japans U-20 team.

You were ecstatic and were celebrating your teams victory with the rest of your team, although Rin was sitting by himself on the pitch, you felt bad for the boy so you started to approach him but stopped in your tracks when you watched the older Itoshi approach him instead.

You stood back and let them finish talking before you walked over and stood beside the two, Rin looked devastated and like he was about to explode with rage.

"Why do you always seem to piss him off, Sae?" You let out a heavy sigh and the said male just shrugged his shoulders before he moved towards you, bending down so he was right next to your ear.

"I've missed you, my little angel" Sae whispered into your ear and you could feel your face and your ears heat up, along with your eyes widening and mouth ajar slightly.

"I-I missed y-you too, S-Sae" You managed to get the words out and you watched as Sae pulled away from you with a small smirk on his face.

"Come" He told you and you obliged, looking back at Rin and mouthing a 'sorry' to him and giving him a small wave as you followed after his elder brother.

He took you though a hallway and to a locker room, it was empty and you felt your face heat up more.

He sat down on one of the benches and you just stood in the middle of the room, not knowing what to do.

"Y'know, you're the only person I thought about whilst I was away" He spoke, his face remaining stoic and no emotion slipping through.

Those words alone made your face flush pink and your head spin, your stomach was filled with butterflies.

"I couldn't get y-you out of m-my head either, Sae" You fiddled with the hem of your jersey and you kept your eyes glued to the floor, aftaid to look the boy in the eyes because you knew you would only get more flustered.

Suddenly, you heard him stand up and you watched his feet as he walked towards you, you backed up until you felt your back hit the cold wall.

"Then does that mean you're in love with me?" Sae placed his slender finger under your chin and lifted your head up so you were now staring directly into his teal coloured eyes.

"Y-yes" You whispered out, it was barely audible but you knew he heard it because the corner of his lips turned upwards into a sly smirk.

"Good. As it should be. You're mine and only mine. You had no choice but to love me. You always have, haven't you? Even before I left for Spain" He let go of your face and turned around, walking around the locker room with a shit eating grin on his face.

"H-How did you-"

"It was obvious" He said nonchalantly, coming back to you and placing his hands on either side of your head.

"But it's fine. I love you too" His hot breath fanned over your face and your breath hitched in your throat as your eyes flickered back and forth between his teal eyes and his pink, plump lips.

Nothing else needed to be said as he quickly and roughly captured your lips in his, one of his hands snaking down to your waist and the other going behind your head, both of your arms wrapping themselves around his neck.

He tilted his head slightly to deepen the kiss and you did the same, passionately making out in the locker room.

Nothing but the sounds of your sweet kisses filled the silent room.

After a minute or two, the pair of you finally parted, a string of saliva connecting the two of you as Sae rested his forehead on yours.

"I am never letting you go again, my little angel" Sae spoke softly, bringing a hand up to your face to caress your cheek, you hummed and closed your eyes as you leaned into his touch.

"And I am never leaving again" You said back to him, opening your eyes and smiling softly at him.

You truly were the happiest girl alive.

-

Hey everyone! I hope you guys liked this chapter! Let me know what you all thinkkkkkkkkk and remember that if you would like anything in particular then you can always make a request!!

Please please please stay safe and keep healthy! Drink plenty and eat enough and make sure you're all sleeping too! I love you all!!

~Nana-Chan <3