Soulmates ~ Rin

Living in a world where you couldn't see any colours, other than black, white and grey, until you locked eyes with your soulmate was absolute hell for you.

Your parents and older brother always told you how your eyes were a lovely deep blue like your brothers and your hair was long, silky and light brown like your mother.

You were only a year younger than your brother, making you 16, and you went to school with him, you would always attend his football games and you would always cheer him on even though he and his team did lose quite a bit but that didn't bother you too much because you supported him no matter what.

Even when he was invited to a meeting and he ended up leaving you for a while to join a program called 'Bluelock', you supported him the whole way.

After what felt like years of not seeing him, you were invited to watch him play, Bluelock vs Japan's U-20.

Currently, you were sitting in the stands with your best friend and Isagi's girlfriend, waiting for the U-20 and the Bluelock teams to come out and start their match, you were so excited to see how much your brother had grown and how he would play.

When the players finally entered the pitch, you locked eyes with Isagi and you waved like a maniac to him, he smiled at you and gave you a small wave back.

This action caught the attention of one of the other players on his team and he looked directly at you, the two of you locking eyes.

Suddenly, the whole world around you started to burst with colour, causing your eyes to widen in shock as you started looking around at the huge stadium, taking in all of the beautiful colours around you.

You looked over at your best friend, Ara, and you noticed how her eyes were a beautiful emerald green and her hair was a deep cherry brown, like Isagi had told you on multiple occasions.

"What's wrong Y/N? You look like you've seen a ghost" Ara chuckled at you at your shocked state, eyes wide and mouth slightly agape.

"You're so beautiful" You muttered out and she burst out into a little fit of giggles before she suddenly stopped and she looked at you shocked too, her eyes now also wide open and her mouth wide open.

"You met your soulmate?! Who!" She took both of your shoulders and you looked over at the pitch and pointed at the boy you had locked eyes with before, he was running around on the pitch since the game had started whilst you were admiring the new colour filled world.

"Which one? Nagi?" Ara questioned you, you furrowed your eyebrows and tilted your head to the side in confusion as you didn't exactly know any of their names, just Isagi.

"The one with dark green hair and teal eyes" You described the tall, handsome boy to Ara and her eyes went even wider, if that was even possible, and her mouth also got even wider.

"Rin? Itoshi? Itoshi Rin! Oh my good god!" She spoke as though you knew exactly who that was but the name did ring a bell but the only Itoshi you had ever heard of was Itoshi Sae, the player who played with Real Madrid.

"Um...Yeah?" You said, clearly not sounding too convincing as she squinted her eyes at you before she rolled her eyes and started watching the game, along with you.

The game went pretty smoothly, you were on the edge of your seat near the end of the game as the match was tied 3-3 but you screamed at the top of your lungs when your brother managed to score the final goal and win the game for Bluelock.

You and Ara were hugging each other, screaming Isagis name and jumping up and down with joy for the teenagers.

After the game had finished, you were waiting with Ara just outside the boys changing room, waiting to be allowed to go in and congratulate your elder brother on his amazing win and fabulous goal at the end of the game.