Choose ~ Itoshi Brothers

L/N F/N, that was you, a 12 year old girl who loved football and dance, you had been doing both since before you could even walk.

Your parents were shocked when you started playing with one of your older brothers footballs when you were crawling around, using your small hands and head to push the ball around your lounge.

As soon as you could stand you would bop around to the songs your parents would put on and as soon as you were able to walk, you started playing football and started dance lessons.

When you were just 4 years old, you met the Itoshi brothers, Rin and Sae, you grew very close to the both of them very quickly and you spent most of your time with them.

Overtime you grew feelings but you never told either of them because you didn't want to hurt one of them, both of them or your relationship that you had with both of them.

They meant everything to you and you couldn't stand the thought of losing either one of them.

You would often go to the football pitch just to see both of them play and also to play with them, they were both amazing footballers and you admired both of their skills.

Today was no different.

You were in your room getting ready to go out and meet the two brothers, running around your room to gather all of your things before rushing out of your house like a crazy person.

Thankfully the weather wasn't too bad outside so you wouldn't get ill from forgetting your jacket.

As you approached said football pitch that you always met up at, you noticed that there was only one figure standing on the pitch.

"RinRin!" You called out to the slightly older boy, he was standing, panting and slightly sweaty as he had clearly been playing before you even arrived, as per usual.

"Hey N/N-Chan" He greeted you with a smile on his face and he opened his arms for you as you ran over to him, giggling, and you threw yourself at him as you wrapped your arms around him and he wrapped his arms around you too.

This was something you always did with the two brothers every time you saw the two.

"Where is Sae-San?" You look down slightly at the boy as he was a little bit smaller than you and you could see his eyes sadden slightly.

"Sae-nii went away to spain to train! He's going to be the worlds greatest striker!" Rin beamed at you with pride and admiration for his older brother, you were happy for Sae but you were also sad because he didn't tell you that he was going to be leaving.

Nevertheless, you started playing with Rin and you started doing your usual routine of training together before going and getting some ice cream from a nearby shop.

However, when you got home that day, your parents announced that you would be moving very soon, you would be moving away to America for a few years because your brother and you got an offer for football training and your parents agreed to it.

You were sad that you would be leaving Rin on his own but you did message both him and Sae about your offer and the two congratulated you and wished you luck.

For the next 4 years, you trained relentlessly and you played many matches, winning almost every single match you played.

Every day you would message both Sae and Rin and to start with, they both messaged back every single day but overtime, Sae just stopped answering and Rins messages because less frequent too.

When you turned 16, you decided that you were going to move back to Japan to continue your dream but in your home country and because you wanted to see your childhood friends again.