The better one ~ Hiori

You were the twin sister of Michael Kaiser and you were similiar to your beother but you weren't way too far up your own ass that you could see what you had for dinner.

However, you were pretty cocky because you knew your skills and you knew exactly what you could and couldn't do, you had an ego like everyone else.

Currently, you were with your brother and your brothers pet dog in bluelock, the three of you played for Bastard Munchen and you were bored out of your mind as you sat in the field, watching the bluelockers train.

You see, you would also be training if you actually had some space to train but the problem was that your brother and Ness were taking up the other training area you guys were allowed to use and wasn't letting any bluelockers in and thus they all ended up in the same area as you.

So here you were, sat down on the fake grass, drinking some water and monitoring the players.

A few of the males had caught your eye with their skills and looks but one of the boys in particular stood out to you the most.

Of course there was Isagi Yoichi, who seemed to grow as a fast rate and was slowly catching up to Kaiser as his ego and skills grew larger with every game and training session.

Kurona Ranze, who was playing alongside Isagi and helping him to make goals to take down and devour your brother.

Raichi Jingo who was extremely loud and annoying.

Then there was Hiori Yo, he was quiet and you hadn't seen him actually play, only train with Isagi and Kurona but even then he didn't train as much as the two of them and so you wanted to see him play more.

You wanted to know who he was and what he really wanted out of Bluelock, you wanted to figure him out.

"Hey Y/N! Wanna come over and train with us?" Isagi broke you out of your thoughts and you hesitated but shrugged your shoulders and got up from the fake grass, walking over to the trio and standing with them.

"Is there any of us in particular you want to train with?" Kurona questioned you and you were pretty good at reading people and you noticed that Isagi and Kurona were both desperate for you to train with them and so you walked over to him.

"I want to train with you, Hiori, if that's okay with you?" You grabbed the teenagers attention and you could see the slightest, smallest smile and he nodded his head, agreeing to train with you.

The pair of you wandered over to a more open space on the field and the two of you started training together, you spoke as well and you got to know Hiori a little better and that made you happy.

"You know, you're a pretty good player, Hiori" You complimented the blue haired boy and you smiled and nodded his head before turning away from you.

"Why don't we take a break?" Hiori suggested and you agreed, deciding to leave training alone for the rest of the day and the two of you headed off, you both walked down the halls and chatted lightly together just to get to know each other a little better before you two eventually split ways.

You went along the halls before you eventually came across your own room that you just so happened to share with your brother and Ness.

As you walked in, both of the males raised an eyebrow at you before scoffing at you, obviously leaving you confused.

"What?" You bluntly and coldly asked the pair, not being impressed with the sudden attitude they were giving you and for no reason whatsoever.

"Why were you hanging around with them?" Your brother spat and you rolled your eyes, folded your arms over your chest and scoffed at him.