Her ~ Kaiser

You had been playing for Manshine City since you were 15 and now you were 17 and you were now involved with the Bluelock project.

Some of the boys were shocked when you first arrived, not expecting to see a girl on the team and you became close with the little trio that chose Manshine City, Chigiri, Reo and Nagi.

You were the same age and Reo and Nagi and just a year older than Chigiri so you were grateful that you made friends with them.

However, you did notice that a lot of the bluelockers had taken an interest in you but you couldn't return their feelings since you were already dating Michael Kaiser who played for Bastard Munchen.

The two of you started dating when you were 14 and he was 15, the two of you had been dating for 3 years, nearly 4 and you couldn't be happier with him.

The fact that some of the boys from bluelock liked you did make things a little weird and a little awkward at times but you tried not to think about it too much but it was a little difficult and it made you feel really bad when you had to reject Isagi, Bachira, Reo, Nagi, Baro, Raichi, Kunigami and Karasu.

You didn't let that get in the way of your practice though because you knew you needed to keep training and keep improving.

And now here you were, on the pitch for your game against Bastard Munchen.

You were standing in your position, watching Chigiri, Reo and Nagi interact with another player from the other team, Isagi.

After their lovely interaction, the game started and you did your A tactic, analysing players so you could thrash them and win.

Whilst you did the A tactic, Bastard Munchen managed to score 2 goals and your team only scored one but now you were finished analysing all of the players, you were ready to destroy them and win with you team.

You looked over at Chigiri, who was already looking at you, and you nodded your head, telling him you were ready.

As the game restarted, all the players we're defending, possesion of the ball going back and forth, that was until Kaiser got possession of the ball and got ready to shoot.

But you weren't going to let that happen, you slide beneath him and took possession of the ball, you looked at the opposite side of the field and zeroed in on the goal, that would be the only thing you looked at.

You dribbled past players and ran fast, everyone but a few being shocked at your speed and you got in front of the goal, swinging your leg back and kicking the ball in the perfect spot.

GOAL

You scored a beautiful goal for your team and you all celebrated as you tied the score but you were far from finished.

"She's awesome" You heard Nagi say to Reo and you chose to pretend like you didn't hear it and you returned back to your defensive position on the field.

As the game restarted and you watched everything play out and you watched as Nagi scored another goal for your team and that was when the match ended with Manshine City winning the game.

Your team celebrated and you watched Isagi, Kaiser and Ness interact.

The way Kaiser and Isagi interacted brought a frown upon your face and you waltzed over to the three of them, smacking Kaiser on the back of the head.

"Leave the kid alone Michael! Stop being so mean" You scolded your boyfriend and he turned around to look at you, his annoyed and pissed off face turning soft and a sweet smile fell upon his face.

"Hey, darling" Kaiser greeted you and grabbed your waist and pulled you closer to him, placing a sweet kiss onto your forehead.

"Hi Michael, Hey Nessy. Hi Isagi" You greeted all three males and got out of Kaisers grasp before waving the three goodbye and heading to the showers to clean up before getting changed and heading off to dinner.

"So that's why she rejected us all" You heard Reo comment as you walked past all of them and headed off.

You finished up showering and decided to make your way to Kaisers dorm room and knock on the door before entering, finding Kaiser by himself.

"Darling, what are you doing here?" Kaiser closed the book he was reading and made his way over to you, wrapping his arms around you and kissing your forehead.

"I wanted to see you... I missed you" You muttered under your breath and Kaiser chuckled at you before taking you over to his bed, sitting down and looking up at you as you stood between his legs.

"Oh, my darling missed me. How cute" Kaiser teased you and you just narrowed your eyes and stuck your tongue out at him like a child.

"I missed you too baby" He told you, making you sit on his lap as he wrapped his arms around your waist, burrying his face into your neck and placing butterfly kisses on your neck.

"I love you" He murmed into your neck and a smile made it's way onto your face.

"I love you too Michael" You kissed the too of his head before he pulled away from you and moved to lay down on the bed with you on top of him.

He placed a hand in your hair and one behind his head whilst both your arms were wrapped around his waist and your head was on his chest so you could hear his heart beating.

The two of you stayed in that position for god knows how long until you started feeling sleepy, your eyes growing tired as you let them close as you fell asleep in your beloved boyfriends arms.

-

Hey everyone! I hope you guys liked this chapter?

Thank you all for 13K plus votes! It means the world to me and thank you all for all your comments and votes and just coming back to read this!

I love you all!!

~Nana-Chan <3