Always ~ Rin

Today was one of those days where you didn't feel the best, you felt down and nothing was really making you happy, in fact you just overthought everything and it made you feel worse.

It started in the morning when you woke up and everyone had already left your room for breakfast without waking you up, you were confused because normally at least your boyfriend, Rin, would stay back with you until you woke up or he would throw things at you to wake you up.

You lazily and groggily dragged yourself to the cafeteria and you got your meal, looking arouns to see if any of your friends had saved you a space and no one had, what made things worse was that no one even looked in your direction.

It was like you weren't even there.

A ghost if you will.

You sighed in sadness and placed yourself at some random, free seat at an empty table and quietly ate your breakfast before quickly leaving and getting changed into your uniform.

Even when you were at practice, the whole 4 hours, no one seemed to acknowledge your existence and when they did, it was only to tell you to focus and that you were lacking behind.

All of this just soured your mood even more, you were reckless with your passes and kicking the ball with too much force when you were shooting because you were annoyed and angry, the boys were definitely not helping either.

You actually started to wonder if they were all doing this on purpose just to annoy you and make you as mad as possible.

Then the thought of maybe them not liking you anymore popped into your head, what if you had done something to piss them off and now they were giving you the silent treatment, you were confused and you had an uneasy feeling in your stomach.

After practice, you of course went to shower and for some stupid reason, the water was absolutely freezing and you were pissed, you wanted a nice hot shower to relieve your muscles, not freezing icy water that just added to your list of things that made you feel like shit.

Once you had finished your disgustingly cold shower, you then couldn't find your pyjamas.

You were sure you took them with you and that's when you also noticed you didn't have your hair dryer either, not even underwear.

The feeling of rage, frustration and just pure sadness started filling you up and you felt liked crying but you held it back because no one needed to deal with you in the middle of a breakdown and you also needed to get clothed as quick as possible because you were getting cold.

You very quickly made you way back to your dorm room and all of your roommates also happened to be inside of the room when you entered.

They all ignored you until you walked past them all and grabbed your clothes and hair dryer before you practically ran to the bathroom to get changed and dry out your hair.

Once you were finished, you did your skincare, well... All of your products had somehow ran out, even though you were sure they weren't even half way done last night so you left out a long, heavy and aggressive sigh before you left the small bathroom and walked back into the room and over to Rin's bed, your boyfriend.

"Go away, I'm busy" He told you and normally you would just giggle and continue to annoy him until he payed attention to you.

But today you were so done with everything that you just obeyed his orders and left him alone, actually leaving the room and heading to your shower room, you wanted to be alone.

You were annoyed, frustrated, confused and now you were also hurt.

As much as you loved and adored your boyfriend, sometimes he was a little too mean and after your day today, you just wanted to cuddle with him and just have some affection or even just to talk with him but he just shoved you away.