Eyes tell ~ Nagi

It has been two weeks since you started Bluelock now and you were on team V, you were one of the better players on the team but of course Nagi and Reo were the golden duo.

You and Reo used to be a duo when you were young but you changed schools and lost contact, he then never recognised you again since you had changed so much since you last had seen him.

Then he met Nagi and you would watch them play football, see them around in school and Nagi always caught your eye.

Of course you ended up falling for the Lazy Genuis and you would always stare at him, he would catch you a few times and you would notice how his eyes lit up ever so slightly when you would lock eyes with him.

It confused you at first but then you grew used to it, then he started trying to sit as close to you as possible in every class you guys had together.

Then you headed off to Bluelock so you thought you wouldn't see him, especially since you never saw him during Ego's huge speech.

Of course you then got on a different bus from him and Reo then you met them again when they walked into Team V's room and he immediately spotted you and his eyes lit up slightly.

Now here you were, two weeks later and you still hadn't spoken to anyone in your team but you had practically had conversations with Nagi with your eyes.

His eyes would shift every so slightly, as though asking you questions, like when they were talking about positions and tactics, he would look at you and his brows would furrow every so slightly as though asking you if you were okay with your position.

He could always tell when you were unhappy though and he would ask to change your potition to something better.

He was sweet and every day you fell for him more and more, falling deeper and deeper in love with him.

Currently, you were sat in the cafeteria on your own as you played around with your meal, not really having an appetite after having a slight argument with some people in your team, well you weren't directly in the argument but you were somewhat involved.

Nagi had asked to change your position to something better for your upcoming match and most of the team rejected it and thus an argument broke out and things were said that hurt your feelings and you just didn't feel great.

You had left the room on your own and quietly so no one knew you had left the room and now you were just sat quietly by yourself in the cafeteria.

A heavy sigh left your lips as you closed your eyes and tilted your head back in frustration but what you didn't expect was the head butt something solid.

Your eyes immediately shot open and you sat up straight, turning around to look at the person you had just head butted in the stomach and your eyes widened when you saw none other than Nagi Seishiro himself standing behind you.

"You need to eat" Nagi told you as he pulled out a chair and moved to sit down next to you.

You blinked at him a few times as you tried to process the fact that he was actually speaking to you and this was in fact the first time he was speaking to you as well.

"I don't have an appetite anymore" You told him bluntly, turning and staring down at your food that just seemed to stare right back at you.

"You need to eat" He repeated and you sighed again, feeling sad, stressed and annoyed but none at Nagi directly, you just felt bad that he had basically taken all the blame for you not liking your position.

"Don't feel bad. They're just idiots for not seeing the fact that you're more talented than most of them" He told you and you were shocked at how much he was speaking, he barely spoke as he found it a hassle.

"I just... It's not fair Nagi-" You started speaking but was interrupted.

"Seishiro" He told you to use his first name and you honestly felt honoured by that because not even Reo used his first name when speaking with him.

"Seishiro. It's not fair that you've had to take all the blame, well the majority of it, just because I don't like my position" You explained your thoughts to the tall, white haired boy and he stared at you and he listened to what you had to say.

"But it's not your fault" His eyebrows furrowed slightly and you chuckled dryly whilst shaking your head.

"Partially. If I hadn't said anything then none of this would of happened. I want to show off and show what I can do but it doesn't matter because we will still get theough tot he next selection and I can show off then. It's selfish" You shurgged your shoulders but was taken aback when Nagi placed his hands on your shoulders and turned you so you were now facing him directly.

"Nothing selfish. It's what your ego wants and you need to show off to pass through. How are you supposed to get better when you sit at the back and let others belittle you?" He pointed out and your expression softened, smiling slightly and softly at the okder male.

"Thank you, Seishiro" You smiled at him as he had managed to make you feel better about the whole situation and about yourself.

He nodded his head and motioned towards your food, you nodded and began to eat the meal that you had previously neglected.

"I like you" Nagi announced out of nowhere and you had thankfully just finished eating otherwise you would have choked on your meal and probably spat it everywhere.

"I l-like you too" You managed to confess your feelings back to him and smiled at him before he took your tray and put it away for you.

He came back to you and wrapped an arm around your back whilst his other arm wrapped underneath your legs, lifting you up bridal style as he took you back to the room.

"You're mine now" He told you as he whisked you away, back to the room you shared with everyone.

You were happy he could tell you liked him through your eyes.

-

And heres an update for you all!! I know it's short but I hope you guys liked it? Let me know what you thought of it?

Thank you guys so much for more than 40K!! It means the world to me and I can't thank you all enough!

I love you all!

~Nana-Chan <3