Missing you ~ Hiori

You had been together with Hiori for about 2 years now and he was currently away in Bluelock, you hadn't seen him in a while and you missed him a lot.

It was weird for the both of you because normally you would see each other every weekend and you would facetime and/or call throughout the week but he couldn't do any of those things once he entered Bluelock and it sucked.

Hiori was missing you just as much as you were missing him.

You were both each others other half and life line, you two would always talk to each other, play games to each other and be there for the other when things got tough.

But you were really happy for him and you were even more happy when you spoke to your cousin, Ego, and asked if you could speak to him and show him your skills in football.

He reluctantly agreed and you showed off all of your skills and knowledge that you had gained over the past year and it was safe to say that Ego was impressed that you had grown so much and more potential that you held.

Ego offered you a place in Bluelock and you gladly accepted it with no hesitations whatsoever and now you were on your way to Bluelock in a car with Anri after she had picked you up.

Once you arrived, Anri explained everything and told you what team you would be placed with.

Germany.

You thanked her before she left you after telling you to go to the pitch, there you would find the team and your master, Noel Noa, he would tell you everything you needed to know and he would get you into practice with the others.

As you walked down the hall, your hands started getting clamy as you knew none of these people and you didn't know how they would treat you either but you pulled yourself together and opened the doors.

You immediately spotted Noel Noa and you walked over to him, he spotted you and stared you down as you approached him.

"I assume you are Y/N L/N then?" He had his arms crossed over his chest and he absolutely towered over you but you weren't really intimidated by him that much.

"Yes sir" You nodded your head to comfirm his words and he nodded back before opening his mouth to presumably ask another question.

"And you're a forward right?" He tilted his head back slightly as he looked down at you.

"Yes sir but I can also play defence pretty well and I can also play as a midfielder" You explained and he took in the information with a nod of his head before he averted his eyes away from you and to the other players on the picth who were practicing.

"Boys! Come over, theres someone I need to introduce you all to" Noel Noa's voice boomed through the huge area and everyone listened to him as they all jogged over to where the two of you stood and you recognised a few faces before your eyes locked onto one boy.

You eyes widened as you noticed your boyfriend standing next to two other boys, he too had wide eyes as he realised it was you who was standing next to Noel Noa.

"This is Y/N L/N. She will be playing in defence and you all better treat her well" Noel Noa introduced you all to the unfamiliar boys and they nodded, well most of them did.

Noel Noa left the scene and most of the boys left to go and practice again whilst some stayed behind.

"I can't believe you're here, how the hell did you get in?" Hiori approached you and opened his arms, you too opened your arms and held each other in an embrace as you smiled warmly.

"I showed off a little to my cousin and he was impressed and offered me a place here!" You explained it to him and he nodded his head as the two of you broke away from each other.

"Y/N, this is Isagi Yoichi and Kurona Ranze. Guys, this is L/N Y/N, my girlfriend" Hiori wrapped his arms around your waist and hugged you from the wide as he nuzzled his face into your neck.

You giggled with a smile before you waved at the two boys who you assumed to be Hiori's friends.

"I missed you" Hiori whispered into your neck as he started peppering light kisses on your neck before he started littering them all over your cheek and forehead.

"I missed you too blueberry" You chuckled and pressed a soft and sweet kiss onto his cheek too before you pulled away from him completely.

"Practice is done for now so let's show you around a bit so you can get familiar with the place and then we can go to the cafeteria and have dinner" Isagi suggested and the three of you agreed and all four of you left the pitch and walked down the halls.

Hiori was glued to your side and held you hand the entire time that the boys were showing you around and you had a huge grin the whole time.

After the little tour and after the three males took a shower, you had a little free time before the four of you went to dinner so you were sat in your room with Hiori.

"I'm so glad I can see you again" Hiori told you as he placed a kiss onto your forehead, a kiss that gave you a swarm of butterflies in your tummy.

"I'm happy to see you again too" You smiled at your beloved boyfriend and closed the small gap that between the two of you and planted your lips on his in a sweet kiss, one that you had missed so much.

The two of you pulled away from each other with smiled on your faces before he laid down and you cuddled into his side.

You stayed like that for a while, until you all went for dinner.

-

Hey guys! This is the first of two chapters I will be updating today! I have gotten a burst of motivation and I don't mind updating a bunch today so that's what I am going to do!

I hope you guys liked this chapter? Let me know what you all thought of it?

Please keep safe, healthy and take care if yourselves!

Thank you guys so damn much for 24K by the way! That's mad! It's mind boggling honestly and I can't thank you guys enough!!

I love you all!

~Nana-Chan <33