The girl ~ Kaiser

Being the only girl in Bluelock was annoying, nerve wracking, stressful, great, wonderful, shit, painful and just down right a mess.

When you first started, you started out with team Z, along with a boy from your school, Isagi Yoichi, the two of you knew of each other but didn't speak much.

As you played alongside team Z, you quickly found out that being the only girl on the team sucked ass because a lot of the boys didn't think you were good enough and kept you on defence and weren't afraid to scold you or yell at you if you tried to go out of formation.

You hated playing on team Z because most of the boys just viewed you as weak and pathetic, just not Bachira, Isagi, Kunigami and Chigiri but everyone else degraded you and called you trash.

The second selection was a blessing for you because you passed the first part in no time and ended up on a team with Bachira and Isagi however you did lose Bachira.

But then you gained Nagi and Barou, then going on to play against Bachira, Rin, Aryu and Tokimitsu and unfortunately you lost the match and also lost Isagi so you were left with Nagi and Barou.

It wasn't great for you because the two would always bicker and then they would also ignore you during training but thankfully you gained Chigiri and he was a huge help to you.

He made sure the other two saw your talent and skills and he kept the team together nicely.

After finally making it through all stages of the second selection, you were faced with having to go up against Japans U-20 team, which you didn't like the idea of too much but you were still determined to kick some ass.

Of course, in the end, you were placed in Bluelocks 11 and you got to play, after all the hard work you had out in, you scored a goal, went up the ranks and you were noticed by people.

Dueing your two weeks off, you caught up with friends, met up with Isagi, Bachira and the others and also got to speak with your family.

Then you had to go back to jail and get going again.

That's when you faced the challange of choosing which team you wanted to play for, Manshine City, FC Barcha, PxG, Ubers or Bastard Munchen.

Now you would've thought to go with PxG but Shidou and Rin were already there and you didn't get along with either of them and they didn't get along well at all either so you decided to go for your sexond best option.

Bastard Munchen.

You faced your challanges and went through the obstacle course with a decent amount of challange but you managed in the end and came not too far behind Kunigami.

Of course you watched the scene between your friend, Isagi, and the German Prodigy himself.

Michael Kaiser.

You looked up to him as a footballer but he was just an asshole and that made you loose a lot of interest in him, fast.

He was rude to Isagi and he thought he was better than everyone else and that just didn't sit right with you at all.

You were about to leave the scene when you accidentally locked eyes with said boy, he smirked and he waltzed over to you with no shame and too much confidence.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't the beauty I saw on the field. You and Yoichi are the only reason I agreed to coming here" The male had lifted your face by your chin with his fingers and you couldn't have been more disgusted by him.

"I don't care. Piss off" You slapped his hand away and grabbed Isagi's hand and dragged him out of there before anyone did anything stupid.

Thankfully you got to share a room with Isagi, Hiori and Kurona so you didn't have to worry about sharing a room with any assholes.