Monster ~ Bachira

And today was the day that you would be moving into Bluelock, you would be the only girl out of 300 teenage boys and you were already dreading it.

You were on the bus to Bluelock, you were sitting at the back on your own, keeping yourself hidden so you didn't have to deal with the boys questioning as to why you were there.

Thankfully, no one had seen you yet and no one had gone to the back of the bus for some odd reason.

When the bus came to a halt, you waited until everyone else was off of the bus before you got off, you got off and watched as all the boys filed into the large cube.

After they all disappeared, you walked up to a woman who asked for your belongings including your phone and she handed you your uniform.

You thanked Anri, as you learned was her name, and you left to find a bathroom, getting changed swiftly before leaving to go and find your room where your teamates would be, team Z.

After preparing yourself and taking a deep breath, you entered the room, all eyes turning to you and you tried to ignore the stares from every single boy in the room and placed yourself in the corner of the room.

"Why the fuck is there a girl here?" Some boy with blonde hair and sharp teeth commented and you let out a deep sigh and rolled your eyes.

"Because clealry I have some sort of potential if I was invited here, dumb fuck" You retorted back at him, you could visibly see a red tick mark on his forehead and you watched as some of the boys eyes widened.

"What the fuck did you just say-" He was thankfully interupted by Ego coming on the screen and speaking to you all, he explained a lot of information but you were mostly zoned out but you caught him saying you would play a game of tag and the only rule was no handballs.

The game started and some bald guy was 'it' and he started running around trying to hit people with the ball, he didn't manage to hit anyone but then he spotted a boy on the floor who was sleeping, he attempted to hit him but the boy kicked him in the face and got up.

Some ginger boy then complained about playing fair and the bald boy took that opportunity to hit him, he was now 'it' and he was raging, he kicked the ball with so much power and you were honestly a little impressed.

A boy with navy blue hair and blue eyes got hit with the ball and he started trying to hit people too, so much happened and you stood still in your place in the corner.

After some time you got a little bored so you decided to go over to the boy, startling him as you stole the ball from him.

"I saw that in your eyes, if you want to win you go for the strongest... And that would be you, Kira" You smirked at the older boy and aimed for him, there was only a few seconds left in the game and you noticed the boy from earlier, the one who had been sleeping.

You nodded your head and kicked the ball to him, who immediately kicked the ball the blue eyed boy, who kicked the ball straight at Kiras face.

The timer ran out and Ego came back on the screen and spoke again, to which you didn't listen to anything he said and zoned out.

After the eventful day, you were now laying down in your bed as the rest of the boys were sleeping, or so you thought.

Your head perked up as you watched Isagi leave the room, Bachira following after him so naturally, you got up as well and followed after the pair.

"Training alone?" Bachira asked Isagi and he said yes to which Bachira offered for them to train together, Isagi noticed you and motioned his head towards you, causing Bachira to turn around and look at you too.

He smiled at you and walked over to you, patting your head with a sweet grin on his face.

"Oh hey N/N, wanna come practice with us?" Bachira offered and you nodded with a light blush on your face, he took your hand and you all walked to the practice rooms.

As you entered you all started training, at one point you sat down on the turf whilst the two conversed, something about a monster Bachira has.

"In that moment the monster told me that you have a monster in you too, just like me and N/N" Bachira said as he got past Isagi, you perked up a bit and watched the pair as they trained.

"My monster also says that N/N is very cute and thinks we should get to know each other better" Bachira said and you were slightly taken aback but found yourself getting hotter by the minute, your cheeks heating up and you getting flustered.

"Thank you Bachira-Chan" You thanked him but it was so quiet that it was almost impossible to hear but he did hear it and he just smiled down at you.

"I think we should get back because it's late and we should get enough sleep" You suggested, simply just trying to change the subject because you were so flustered.

"Yeah that's a good idea" Isagi said and the three of you left, getting changed back into your pyjamas and getting back to your beds.

Unfortunately and also fortunately, you were placed next to Bachira, who was staring at you with that cute and wide smile of his, you smiled back at him and turned around to face him too.

"What's up Bachira?" You questioned him with a little chuckle but made sure that you were quiet enough to not disturb anyone else.

"My monster is telling me to ask you to cuddle" Bachira stated and you could feel your face flush again and you were hoping and praying that Bachira couldn't see a thing whilst the lights were off, you were hopeful.

"You know your cute when you blush" Bachira told you and you hid you face in your hands, turning onto your back so you didn't have to face him and let him see you in that state.

You let out a small squeal when you felt something heavy on your chest, you pulled your hands away from you face and saw Bachira sleeping soundly on your chest.

"How quickly does this boy fall asleep" You muttered to yourself before you sigh, placing on hand in his hair and the other on one of his arms that was currently wrapped around your waist.

You stared up at the ceiling as you let yourself slowly fall asleep.

-

This was definitely shorter than the last chapter! I'm sorry but I hope you guys liked this chapter! Let me know what you think.

I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy! Please please please make sure you all sleep enough and eat and drink enough!!

I love you all! Thank all so much!

~Nana-Chan