'Friends' ~ Rin

You and Rin had been best friends since you were in diapers, you had always been attached at the hip and would spend all of your time together.

Rin was always by your side and when things got rough for you during school, he would protect you from bullies, let you rant to him when your parents were trying to convince you to take over their company.

You were there for him too, when his mum was being too much for him, when he struggled with school, when his brother was annoying him and during absolutely everything, you were inseparable.

That was until Sae came back from spain and fucked poor Rin up, he wasn't the same after that, he was cold and he became very distant with you and you were going to confront him about it.

But that same day he sent you a short message saying he was going to Bluelock and he wouldn't have his phone.

It hurt you more than anything that he had become this way with you because you loved him, you were so in love with him and you would always act like a couple before he turned emo.

After that, he called you annoying, didn't speak to you as much, ignored you even and he would just be rude and it broke your heart, so many times, everytime he was like this.

Currently, you were in the car about to attend a meeting with your fathers friend, he was running bluelock and he wanted to speak with you and he had an offer for you so of course uou agreed to meet him and speak with him.

You loved football and you were good at it, you were the best on your team and everytime you played on the field, your team won the match so it was safe to say you were the best.

Thankfully, the drive to the facility wasn't too long and you were there in no time, getting out the car and meeting a woman at the entrance.

"Hello! You must be L/N-San! I am Anri, it's a pleasure to meet you! Come right this way, Ego-San is waiting for you in his office" The sweet woman greeted you with a bright smile on her face and you followed her through the huge building, seeing a few teenage boys along the way, before you made it to 'Ego's office'.

Anri gave a small knock before opening the door and entering, you were faced with a dark room full of tv screens and pieces of paper sprawled everywhere and just a whole mess really.

"L/N Y/N. Well well well. One of the greatest footballers I've ever seen for your age. I want you to join my program and help these lumps of talent to grow and I want you to crush their egos so they get more hyped and more determined to get better. I won't pay you but I know how much you love football"

The male smiled very creepily at you, you knew who he was as you had met him before thanks to your father but he was still very creepy.

"And I also know how bad your team back home is and how much you want to compete against better, more stronger players to get better. Here is the place to find that and use your talent to it's full potential"

You couldn't help the malicious grin that spread across your face, you fed off of peoples despair when they are losing a game or after they've lost and that fuels you to play more and get better and crush everyone else around you to reach the top.

"Do you accept?" Ego asked you, referring to you accepting or declining his offer that he was holding for you.

"I accept" You smirked and the male seemed extremely happy with your decision.

"Excellent. Anri. Give her the uniform, give her all the information she will need and show her to the hall" Ego waved off the two of you and you turned to Anri, she held clothes in her hands along with the rest of the necessary things that you would need whilst you were there.