One and Only ~ Bachira

Growing up, you never had any friends, people thought you were strange and because you loved and adored football so much, girls thought you were weird and the boys didn't want to play with you because you were 'weak'.

Due to this, you spent most of your time alone and you didn't speak to anyone, this happened for years and years and you grew used to being alone.

Now, you were 14 years old when you met Bachira and you were playing football by yourself, like you always did.

You were standing on the pitch with your football, kicking it around and training, you were focused and so you didn't notice the boy that had snuck up on you.

He introduced himself as Bachira Meguru and he asked to practice with you, uou were skeptical of him at first and kept your distance but still spoke to him.

Overtime you learnt that he was a loner like you and he too had no friends so you two got closer and he even told you about his monster and he was happy and shocked that you didn't call him a freak and run away from him.

He was grateful.

Of course as the two of you grew up, you developed feelings for him and eventually asked him out, he agreed and the two of you started dating and even got onto the football team together.

Unfortunately all good things come to and end and Bachira had gotten a letter to attend Bluelock, you were proud of him and happy for him.

After he left, you went back to being alone and you weren't as happy as you used to be but when one door closes, another opens and you recieved a letter one day.

A letter that was offering you a place in Bluelock as well, you would be a wild card, thrown into the bunch as an obstacle and someone that could help them grow more and help yourself to grow more and more so you accepted it straight away and left for Bluelock.

Upon arriving, you were given you uniform, your belongings taken away and you were told that you would be joining a team of three that needed someone.

As you walked down the hall to find your room, you were nervous, anxious because yoy had no idea what these people would think of you but you were also filled with adrenaline and you were excited to play with good people.

The automatic doors opened and you saw three boys, a boy with pink hair, a boy with spiked up brown hair and a boy with white hair.

All three boys just stared at you in confusion.

"Erm... Hi? I'm L/N Y/N and I'm being placed on your team? It's nice to meet you guys" You were playing with your fingers as you looked between the three boys.

"Oh cool! That would explain why we have an extra bed. I am Chigiri Hyoma, this is Nagi Seishiro and that's maid Baro" The pink haired boy introduced himself and the othet two as well.

"Maid Baro?" You tilted your head to the side in confusion and the two boys laughed whilst the other male just started spewing out curses towards the other two and you giggled at this.

After that, you settled into your room a d spoke with the boys and got to know them a little better.

You settled in really well and you grew closer with the three males and the four of you passed the second selection, you were waiting behind the doors to be revealed as the second group to pass.

The doors opened and the four of you walked out with your extra player, your eyes took a second to adjust to the lights before you managed to see the other group that was already standing there.

"N/N?" A voiced called out to you and you could recognise it from a mile away, you whipped your head around and looked at the brown and blonde haired boy.

"Meguru!" You beamed at the boy and he ran at you, throwing himself at you and tackling you in a hug that you missed so much.

"Bachira?"
"Y/N?"

Two different voices called out to the boy of you and you looked at both boys, it was Chigiri and a boy with navy hair and blue eyes that you hadn't seen before.

"Oh right! This is Y/N! My girlfriend! N/N, this is Isagi, Rin, Aryu and Tokimistu!" Bachira introduced you to the four other males that were on his team and you smiled and waved at them politely.

The doors for the next team to enter opened and the teams started coming in one by one.

The entire time, Bachira kept his arm around your waist and kept you with him like you would leave him.

You were happy to be in your loving boyfriends arms once again.

-

Hey everyone! I hope everyones doing well and staying safe!

You are all amazing people and thann you all for all of your love and support!

I love you all!

~Nana-Chan <3