Online ~ Hiori

You got into video gaming about 2 years ago when your brother wanted you to play with him just one time and ever since then, you've been hooked on playing games.

This is how you met your online friend 'DragonSlayer121', the two of you would talk and play for hours on end when you would both come home after your various activities and you would be on until ridiculous times in the morning.

Unfortunately, overtime you developed feelings for him, the way he spoke to you, how he always checked up on you, how you always waited for his message and it would bring the brightest of smiles onto your face.

Of course you had to tell him because you would go absolutely insane if you didn't.

———————

DragonKiller121
{4:36 AM}

I wanted to say this to you for a while now and I didn't really know how to say it but I'm saying it now so...
I like you.

{8:40 AM}

...
You like me?
Are you sure?

Yes, I always have the best times when we're talking or playing, there's always the biggest grin on my face whenever I see your notifications and my heart races when we talk and I get so flustered when you compliment me, I get nervous when we speak sometimes.
I have a crush on you.

I just wanted to make sure...
Because I like you too ☺️

So does that mean??

Yes it does🥰
You're my girlfriend now :)

Yay! Okay, I've got class.
I'll speak to you later!

See you later 😊

———————

And that was the start of your beautiful relationship, of course the two of you knew everything about each other, names, birthdays, family situations, friends, hobbies, interests, but the one thing you didn't know, was what each other looked like.

But today, you wouldn't get the chance to go on a call and play with your boyfriend because your stupid brother had dragged you to the football field because he wanted you to make even numbers so he and his friends could play a game.

"Remind me why I am here again, Tabito" You looked at your brother and his friend, Otoya, with an annoyed look on your face as the three of you waited for their other friend to get here.

"So we have even numbers so we can play!!" He told you enthusiastically, trying not to piss you off by being rude or sarcastic.

"I could be at home, playing with my boyfriend but no. I'm stuck here with you stupid asses" You huffed with your arms crossed over your chest and turned your head to the side so you didn't have to look at either of them.

"Yo! Sorry I'm late, got held back in class! Did ya find another player to play with us?" A voice called out to you all and it was familiar to you, extremely familiar but this was Karasu's friend and you didn't know him.

"It's alright Hiori and yeah, we have my little sister here to play with us" Karasu pointed at you and the boy waved at you with a smile but you just stared at him in awe.

This was your boyfriend, this beautiful boy, Hiori Yo, was your boyfriend.

You ran over to him and gave him the biggest hug you've ever given anyone and you left the three boys confused.

"I'm so glad to finally meet you, Hiori" You whispered to him and that's when it clicked in his head that you were in fact his lovable and bubbly girlfriend.

"I thought I'd never see ya, who knew we went to the same school and that yer Karasu's little sis" He chuckled and looked down at you, you couldn't contain yourself as you smiled up at him like a maniac but he found it adorable.

"Y/N? Hiori? What the fuck is going on?" Your brother rudely interrupted the moment you two were having and you shot him a deadly glare.

"Remember how I've been going on about having a boyfriend for the past like five months?" You pulled away from your sweet and loving boyfriend and looked at tour stupid ass brother, being annoyed at him.

"Yeah?" You face palmed that he didn't get the hint and sighed heavily before opening your mouth to speak.

"Meet said boyfriend" You motioned towards Hiori and he giggled awkwardly whilst rubbing the back of his neck and looking at Karasu.

"Eh?! Hiori is your boyfriend?!" Your brother seemed absolutely bamboozled and you couldn't have found it funnier.

"Yeah dipshit" You laughed at your beother but were interrupted when a pair of arms pulled you into a hug again, you looked up into the blue eyes that belonged to your boyfriend and you smiled fondly at him.

"I love you" He told you and your face flushed bright red as neither of tou had said it before and this was the first time either of you had said it.

"I l-love you t-too" You hid your face in his chest and you could feel the vibrations as he laughed and patted your head.

You sighed in contempt as you wrapped your arms around Hiori and nuzzled your face into his chest.

You were so happy that you finally got to meet your gamer boyfriend.

-

Now we have one for Hiori too!! This was a request and I hope you all liked it? Let me know what you thought of it!

Thank you guys for coming back again and again and I appreciate it so so much!!

I love you all!

~Nana-Chan <33