A girl? ~ Niko pt.2

It had been so long since you last saw Niko, you made it through the first selection and you saw that he made it too as his teams top scorer, you were proud.

You were happy that he took your advice and changed his tactic and ended being his teams top scorer, it meant you would get to see him again.

Currently, you had passed the first part of the second selection and were currently on a team with Hiori.

The two of you had played agaisnt another team and lost your member and now?

Well Hiori had chosen a team to go against and you just agreed whilst not even knowing who you were going to be playing but you didn't mind that at all because you trusted Hiori had chosen a team you could win against.

There wasn't much time until your match so you were stretching and warming up in your dorm room that you were sharing.

"Who do you want to take if we win? There's Niko Ikki and there is Takahashi Yuki" You raised an eyebrow at the name of the familiar boy that you liked and you had already made up your mind that you wanted Niko.

"I wanna see how they play first. Then I'll decide" The words left your mouth as you shrugged your shoulders, you didn't need to see them play to know who you wanted, you were set on having Niko and getting to play with him.

Like you had said to him before.

"Okay, whoever ya choose is fine by me" Hiori smiled and patted your head before he left the room to go and get changed and ready for the match.

Once he was finished getting ready, you then left to go and get yourself ready too.

As the two of you walked onto the pitch, you could see the boy that you had been waiting to see again, your heart hammered in your chest as you looked at the boy.

You gave him a sweet smile and a little wave before you took your place on the field, slightly behind Hiori.

The two of you were prepared and ready, you knew you could win and you knew Hiori knew that too and judging by the look on Niko's face, he knew you would win too.

But what you didn't know was that Niko was expecting you to take his teamate over him due to the large skill difference the two had and the massive difference in physique.

Niko was nervous and it was written all over his face.

The game started and immediately Hiori passed the ball back to you, you sprinted off with the ball and quickly weaved past Niko, passing the ball back to Hiori.

He very easily slipped past the other male and kicked the ball back to you, it landed at your feet and you swung your leg, kicking the ball straight into the back of the net.

:Score:

Team Red - 0
Team White - 1

Hiori approached you and gave you a high five before the both of you returned back to your positions as you waited paternal for the other team to start.

Takahashi started with the ball and he didn't pass, he sprinted off and tried to get past you, tried.

You kicked the ball from his feet and Hiori was right behind him to catch it, taking the ball and running to their goal.

Niko was hot in your tail as you ran but he wasn't quite quick enough to catch you as you caught the ball Hiori kicked to you, you kicked your leg and the ball went flying into the back of the net.

:Score:

Team Red - 0
Team White - 2