Ego Crusher ~ Kaiser

You had been training for so long with your team just for this match in particular, you didn't always play in the games because you were a busy woman but you were determined to play in the match.

You had cancelled your flight to Portugal just so you could participate.

Your team, Mashine City, was going to be going head to head with Bastard Munchen.

Your team had gotten involved in the Bluelock project and so you had some players from Bluelock who would also be participating in this match.

The adrenaline was coursing through your veins as you stood on the pitch, waiting for the game to start, hearing screams from your fans as they chanted your name.

You see, you were known as 'The Ego Crusher' becasue everytime you played a match, your team would always win without a doubt and every team you played would think they would win and they all thought they could easily take you in a 1v1 but you would always annihilate anyone and everyone, ruining they're so called 'Egos' that they had.

It was the best feeling for you to see shocked, nervousness, worry and fear on peoples faces as you would approach them, take the ball from them or simply fly past them like they were no big deal to you.

Your weapons were ball control, metavision, speed, dribbling and shooting.

You could shoot from anywhere on the pitch as it would make it into the goal unless you were thrown off balance or someone broke your concentration.

Todays match, you would get to face Michael Kaiser, he was someone with an over inflated ego and you wanted nothing but to whoop his ass and make sure he knows who owns the field.

As the game started, you stood back and watched, you analysed how every player played on the opposite team and you watched for any openeings.

After about ten minutes into the game, the ball going back and forth from being in your teams possession to the other teams and then back to your team having the ball before it was finally in the opposite teams possession.

Now, Isagi Yoichi had the ball and he kicked it.

There it was.

You could smell it from a million miles away.

You dashed over, right in front of Alexis Ness and caught the ball before he could take possession of it, taking it and wheeling back your leg, getting set up for a shot.

"Where the fuck did you come from?!" Ness screeched in your ear as your foot came in contact with the ball and you flung it right into the net.

Your team celebrated your perfect goal as you turned and locked eyes with the one and only... Michael Kaiser, a smirk made it's way onto your face as you saw his shocked expression.

"What's wrong pretty boy? Can't handle someone else getting a goal before you?" You had walked up to him, arms crossed over your chest as you were being as cocky as ever.

"Back to your place, L/N!" Chris yelled to you, you only smirked up at Kaiser more.

"You're cute, maybe I should get your number" You winked up at the boy, he was left dumbfounded as Ness took his shoulders and shook him violently to try and get him out of whatever trance he was in.

The game continued on and Kaiser scored a goal, then Nagi Seishiro from your own team managed to score a goal, Isagi Yoichi scored a goal and you?

Well that's easy... You scored three more goals.

You had managed to keep many players back from scoring by snatching the ball from their possession and kicking it half way across the pitch to your teamates.

Another time, you were being marked by three people on the other team so you slid through one of their legs and took the ball from Ness as he was about to pass to Kaiser so he could score.

You team had won with 5-2.

After the match, you were in your locker room, everyone else had gone by now so you were left on your own.

You stood in silence and thought about your match, going over everything in your head and critising yourself over anything and everything.

However, you were pulled out of your thoughts when your wrist was grabbed and you were turned around and pinned to the wall.

You shut your eyes and groaned lightly as your back made contact with the wall, your eyes fluttered open and your eyes met with the one and only... Michael Kaiser.

"You know. You're one of the only people who have managed to leave me awestruck and actually managed to block me from getting a goal. You're impressive. Not to mention insanely attractive" His finger was under your chin and he had tilted your head up slightly, you were taken aback by his sudden actions and you got a little flustered at how close the two of you were.

"What do you say, 'Ego Crusher', would you like to exchange numbers and we can go on a date later this week?" He suggested and you gulped, you nodded your head slightly and he handed you his phone, you entered your number into his phone and gave it back to him.

"Thank you, doll. I've gotta get going but I will see you later darling" He gave you a passionate kiss on the lips, to which your eyes widened but you had no hesitation in kissing him right back.

After a few seconds he pulled away, winked at you and started walking away to leave.

"You're hella cute when you're flustered by the way!" He waved you goodbye along with one last wink before you were left alone again.

You brought your fingers up to your lip and touched them, you plopped down onto the bench and stared at the wall with wide eyes.

"Did that really just happen?" You questioned yourself before slapping your face lightly and shaking your head.

"Bastard" You cursed before letting out a heavy sigh.

You gathered all your things together before finally leaving, feeling over the moon about getting Kaisers number, going on a date with him later that week and also getting a kiss from him.

-

Did you guys like this chapter? I dunno how I feel about it just now but I might edit it/rewrite it later on if I dont like it.

How is everyone? Are you all staying well? Are you all taking care of yourselves?!

Thank you all for reading!

~Nana-Chan