Didn't recognise ~ Kurona

You had just finished the second selection of Bluelock, you had passed with your team that consisted of you, Isagi, Aryu, Rin and Bachira.

The five of you were standing in the small room, waiting for all of the other teams to arrive and one by one they did.

The second team to be revealed, you hadn't recognised any of the team players but one boy caught your eye, he had pink hair and a small braid, it was cute.

You ended up not being able to take your eyes off of the pink haired boy as Ego spoke to all of you and explained what was going to happen to you all next.

Eventually, Ego stopped talking and of course he spoke about a match between Bluelock and Japan's U-20 team, but you were too fixated on the pink haired boy, you managed to manoeuvre yourself so you could stand behind him and take a glance at his Jersey.

"Kurona" You muttered to yourself, taking a mental note of the boys name so you could talk to him later and get to know him better.

However, you ended up not seeing the boy, even as the U-20 vs Bluelock match came closer and closer, you still didn't see him especially since you were staying in a room with Chigiri, Isagi and Rin at the time.

Unfortunately for you, you also didn't get to participate in the U-20 match and neither did Kurona so you didn't even get to see him play.

Once you went back to Bluelock after your two weeks off, you were all told to choose between teams, Ubers, PxG, Barcha, Manshine City and Bastard Munchen, you chose Bastard Muchen.

As you finished up the quick 'trials' they made you all do, you sat at the top, sitting down on the grass and you watched as Kaiser and Isagi bickered.

It was honestly slightly amusing to you but you could tell that this Kaiser was going to be a pain in the ass the entire time you were going to be here.

Just as you were about to get up, a hand popped up in front of your face, you lifted your head and were met with a pair of beautiful pink eyes, a boy with pink hair and a small braid.

"Here" You took his hand and he helped you up and back onto your feet then he held his other hand out, a small box in his hand, you took it from him with a confused face, not having a clue as to what he was handing you.

"They help you understand what they are saying, it's basically a translator in earphone form" The boy explained to you and you made an 'o' shape with your mouth to show you understood what he was saying.

"Thank you, Kurona" You thanked him with a small smile on your face and the boy seemed slightly taken aback.

"You know me?" He questioned you and you chuckled, nodding your head.

"Of course I do! How could I not know the handsome boy with pink hair, a braid and shark teeth, I saw you after the second selection when all the teams who made it were introduced! I saw your Jersey and figured your name but I have never actually gotten a chance to speak to you until now" You explained it to him and you could see his cheeks and ears turn light pink and that made you chuckle.

"I wonder how much of a pain those two are going to be" You turned your head and pointed towards Ness and Kaiser, you already had a bad feeling about those two.

"They definitely seem like they think they are higher than everyone else, especially Kaiser" You muttered under your breath and rolled your eyes, earning a light chuckle from the boy beside you.

"I agree. Poor Isagi seems like he is going to get the worst of it though" Kurona spoke in a quite voice next to you, just so the others wouldn't hear and you wouldn't have to deal with Kaiser and Ness.

"I think anyone who tried to score goals and shine more then those two will get the worst of it" You commented and he hummed, you looked up at him and waited for him to speak.

"Yeah, I can see that. Let's just be careful then. I can't be bothered having to deal with their crude words and insults" He warned you and you smiled up at him and nodded your head, he smiled back at you and his smile made your heart flutter.

After that day, you all began a series of training, more like torture, and you all worked your asses off to try and make it onto the 11 regulars of Bastard Munchen.

However, the only person who wasn't benched from Bluelock was none other than Kunigami, the boy who went through Wild Card.

The game was intense and you watched everything play out, Kaiser really was amazing and your jaw dropped when he scored, it was amazing and mesmerising to watch.

"He's insane" You muttered under your breath and you could hear Kurona hum in response next to you.

"But you're better, so is Isagi" You told him nonchalantly and you could see him stiffen slightly in your peripheral vision, causing a giggle to escape your lips.

"No need to be so stiff Kurona" You chuckled and he relaxed a little but he still seemed a little tense.

"You're just so bold and you aren't afraid to say anything so it throws me off gaurd everytime you do it" He spoke in a quite voice and you laughed, letting out a breath and placing your head on the boys shoulder.

"You know, you're really cute when you're flustered, Kurona-San" You teased the slightly older boy, pinching his cheek and giggling at him when he swatted your hand away from his face.

"Oh shush" He pursed his lips together and puffed out his cheeks, only making you giggle at him more and find him even more cute.

"How about this. We exchange numbers and we go on a date? How does that sound?" You suggested and you watched his face turn bright pink before he nodded his head and handed you his phone.

You put your number in his phone and you gave it back to him, the game was now over so you gave Kurona a quick peck on the cheek before running off.

"She is going to be the death of me" Kurona muttered under his breath as he watched your figure disappear.

-

Hey everyone! Sorry for not uploading yesterday! I haven't been feeling well these past few days so I took a few days off but I managed to write this!

I hope you guys like it!

And a HUGE thank you to everyone who has been reading this book, over 300 reads already?! I swear we only had like 100 yesterday but thank you all from the bottom of my heart!

~Nana-Chan