My Treasure ~ Nagi

You were a loner in school for so long until you met Reo Mikage.

You were spending another one of your lunches on a bench outside before a football rolled to your feet, you noticed some boys looking at you and you sighed before getting up and kicking the football to them, perfectly passing to them.

This apparently sparked something in Mikage Reo as he dashed over to you and started talking to you about football and from that day forward, he started speaking to you constantly.

Overtime you grew closer with Reo and became friends with him, thus causing him to introduce you to Nagi Sheishiro.

He was tall, white fluffy hair, golden eyes, pale and he constantly looked bored and tired.

You immediately took an interest in the lazy boy and you watched as he played football with Reo.

Today you had a detention so you couldn't go to practice with the two, which would be the first time you would see Nagi play and also play with him.

Thankfuly for you, your detention was cut short due to the teacher liking you and saying you could go home early because you finished the work set rather quickly.

Thus, you practically ran down to the football field to find Reo and Nagi playing together, you sat at the side and watched the pair as they passed to each other and practiced.

Nagi was amazing, no wonder Reo called him his treasure and a lazy genius.

Your mouth was hung open as you watched the two pass around the ball and practice with each other, you were honestly slightly jealous.

As you were watching the pair, a woman, who you knew to be Reo's driver, went over to the two boys with a letter in her hand, you became intruiged and walked over with her to the pair of males.

"Master Reo, a letter for you" The woman handed the letter over to the older, purple haired male and he smiled politely at her as he took the letter out of her hands.

"Thank you" He thanked her, opening the letter and reading the information that was on the inside, it looked awfully familiar to you.

"I've been invited to a program called Bluelock" Reo finally spoke after reading the letter and Nagi raised one eyebrow and you looked at the pair.

"Oh I got one of those this morning" Nagi commented and shrugged his shoulders, pulling the same letter out of his own bag and showing you and Reo, you smiled at the two of them.

"I did too..." You muttered under your breath but neither of the boys heard you as they were busy talking amongst themselves.

"I'll miss you two" You sighed, pretending like you hadn't gotten the same letter as the boys, you smiled softly up at them and they looked down at you with slight sadness in both of their eyes.

"We will miss you too N/N-Chan" Reo opened his arms for an embrace and you gladly gave him a small, sweet friendly hug.

Next thing you knew, you were pulled out of Reos arms and pulled into another chest, his strong arms wrapped around your waist and his face burried into your neck, your arms snaking up and around his neck.

"I like you. I just wanted to tell you before we leave" Nagi whispered into your ear and your face flushed bright red and you watched as Reo burst into a fit of laughter as he saw your wide eyes, open mouth and flushed face.

"I-I l-like y-you t-too Nagi" You managed to get the words out and you felt his chest vibrate slightly and you knew he was laughing at you stuttering so much over your words.