Bound to be ~ Kaiser

You were 13 when you first got your soulmate marking, it was a small rose on your left wrist, it was blue with a black outline, it truly was beautiful.

However, as you got older, you never found your soulmate and this bothered you dearly.

Thankfully, you had found many ways to pass your time and distract yourself, football being one of those many things, it was your passion and your dream to become the worlds best striker.

One day, you came home from practice and you recieved a letter inviting you to a program, Bluelock.

You immediately accepted this and went on your merry way, you arrived at the place and found out you were the only girl in the program and you were up against 300 other boys.

This made you nervous and anxious but you had faith in yourself nonetheless and you knew you could make it far.

You were placed with team Z and that's when you met Isagi and Bachira, who you quickly became close with and overtime you became close with Chigiri, Kunigami, Reo and Nagi.

The pride you felt when you passed the first selection and the second selection was amazing and you had never felt better but what made everything better was when you got the chance to play against Japans U-20 team as apart of Bluelocks 11.

You were over the moon when Bluelock won and you were even happier when you got two weeks off, during that time you spent it with your friends.

Going out to the shops, going to the arcades, going out for meals and going to the mall.

Unfortunately, you did have to return to the blue prison hell hole and when you returned you were required to choose between different countries U-20 teams.

You looked through the teams and you figured that the best team for you was Germanys Bastard Munchen.

Thankfully, you hadn't been the only one to choose this team as Isagi and another boy you knew and were a little close with, Kurona, had also joined Germanys team.

You all went through the doors and were immediately instructed to do a training course, of course you flew through it but not all Bluelock players had it that easy.

Kunigami and you were the first two Bluelock players to finish the course, thus making you come out on top of all other Bluelock players.

You sat back and watched as Isagi went to shoot for the final stage but he was intercepted by another ball.

You gasped at this and you watched as a boy with blonde hair and blue tips walked up to said boy, speaking to him in German and clearly Isagi was uncomfortable.

A tap on your shoulder took your attention and you looked at said person, Kurona, he passed you what looked like earphones and you shoved them in your ears.

Suddenly you could hear everything that the blonde and blue haired boy was saying.

After he finished speaking, you concluded he was a jerk and you walked up to Isagi, placing your hand on his shoulder, grabbing both males attention.

"Just ignore him Isagi-kun, he's clealry immature and you shouldn't stoop to his level and feed into his childishness" You told the boy and the blondie looked you up and down before his eyes caught onto your wrist.

"What are you looking at?" You sassed and watched as his eyes snapped up to look you in the eyes and he smirked.

You rolled your eyes and crossed your arms over your chest.

"Looks like we are bound to be, little missy" The blonde boy chuckled and your raised an eyebrow in confusion before the boy lifted his wrist.

Your eyes practically buldged out of your head as you saw the blue rose, outlined in black on his wrist too.