Lazy ~ Nagi

You had known Nagi for about 2 years and you had the biggest crush on him for ages but you didn't speak to him because he made you nervous.

But apparently he noticed everything and one day he asked you about your actions towards him, this made you admit your feelings towards him and of course, he returned those feelings and the two of you started dating.

That all happened about two years ago and currently, Nagi was home from Bluelock for about 2 weeks and he asked you to stay with him because he had missed you and wanted to spend time with you.

Of course this meant just cuddling him whilst be played games but you didn't mind that because you missed him too.

Here you were, waiting in front of his door whilst he came to let you in, it wasn't a cold day but it wasn't warm either so you wanted to go inside as soon as possible.

Just as you were about to knock again, the door to Nagi's apartment opened up and revealed your beloved boyfriend.

"Hey Shiro" You greeted the white haired giant with a sweet smile and he looked... relieved?

"I missed you" Was all Nagi said before he engulfed you in his arms and pulled you in for a tight hug, his head buried into the crook of your neck and his arm fully wrapped around your waist.

You giggled and wrapped your arms around his shoulders and inhaled his scent, basking in the sweet moment.

The two of you stood there for a solid two minutes before you pulled away from him and and took his hand, he sulked as you dragged him into the house, taking off your shoes and closing the door behind you, and you dragged him to his room.

"You're room is so messy and you've only just come home" You laughed as the male just shrugged his shoulders with a pout on his face, you raised your eyebrow at him and he walked over to his bed and laid down, opening his arms for you.

You giggled and shook your head at him.

"I'm going to clean up first and then I'll give you cuddles, you can just play games whilst you wait, okay?" You walked over to him and gave him a loving peck on the lips before you tried to leave, he whined and pulled you down onto him.

"More" He demanded like a little child and you couldn't help but chuckle at his antics.

He really did miss you.

"Okay but only for five minutes then I want to clean up all this mess" You told him, booping his nose and nuzzling your head into his neck as he wrapped one arm around your waist whilst the other went to grab your face.

"I said more" He told you and you raised an eyebrow confused as he continued to pout at you.

He was tired of waiting for you to understand so he closed the gap between the two of you and he locked his lips with yours in a kiss that you had missed so much.

You closed your eyes and tilted your head slightly to deepen the kiss and he did the same.

It was a sweet and an amazing feeling, one that you hadn't felt since Nagi left for Bluelock months ago and you had missed this feeling and you knew Nagi had missed it too.

After a minute or two, the two of you seperated and rested your foreheads together.

"Okay, as much as I loved that and want more, I really to clean baby" You ran your fingers through his hair and placed a loving kiss on his forehead before you pryed yourself out of his arms and left him to clean.

You started with his bedroom and the whole time you put away his clothes, watered Choki, cleaned his desktop, dusted and hoovered his room, he was watching you.

Then you moved onto the rest of the place, washing the dishes and putting them away, dusting, hoovering, putting wrappers in the bin, throwing stuff away and putting random clothes away, doing the washing and everything else that needed done.

By the time you were finished, you were exhausted and wanted nothing more than to take a nap.

You made your way back up to Nagi's room and he was just sitting on his phone laying in bed, so you made your way over to him and climbed on top of him.

He put his phone down and wrapped his arms around you as you layed on him, placing your head on his chest and snuggling into him as he placed a kiss on the top of your head.

"I love you angel" He told you in a soft and hushed voice, you smiled to yourself.

"I love you too my lazy boy" You said back to him and snuggled even more into him before you let your eyes close and you fell asleep in your loving boyfriends embrace.

-

That's it! I hope you guys enjoyed and thank you all so much for 14K! It's insane and I'm blown away!

I love you all and thank you guys for coming back and reading!

~Nana-Chan <33