Cutie ~ Bachira

You left out a heavy sigh as Anri handed you your uniform with a bright smile on her face, she let you know that there was a separate bathroom for you and her to share and there was a bathing room that you would share too.

With that in mind, you left and went off to the bathroom, changing into your skin tight uniform and leaving to your room.

Surprisingly you found it with ease in the huge maze and you entered the room.

"Theres a girl?" One boy said and everyones eyes and attention was immediately on you, you felt a little intimidated and shy at the sight of so many boys and eyes on you but you gave them a shy smile and a small wave anyway.

Ego came on the screen and explained that you would be playing a game of tag and whoever was it at the end would be out and have to leave Bluelock.

Determination filled you as you didn't want to be the first person out and you wanted to show these boys what you were made of.

The game started and it showed that Igarashi was it first, he ran around the room, trying to find someone to hit and trying to hit anyone he possibly could.

You ran around the room with everyone else to try and avoid the ball.

Eventually, Igarashi came across a boy who was sleeping on the floor, your heart clenched at the thought of the boy being tagged and not being able to do anything since he was sleeping and being kicked out of Bluelock.

However your eyes widened in surprise when the boy suddenly kicked him in the face.

"Ouch" You audibly spoke your thoughts and winced as Igarashi might end up with a broken nose due to that kick.

"Morning" Was all you managed to hear from the boy and you fully got to look at his face and your heart fluttered, he was cute and very attractive.

The timer kept going down and you kept running away from the ball and keeping to yourself so you wouldn't get hit.

You watched as the cute boy, Bachira, kicked the ball towards Kira but he dodged it and ran but in the end, he ended up getting the ball straight to his face as Isagi kicked the ball and hit him.

Kira left the room in a fit of rage but not before he argued with Ego.

Ego explained to you all that you would be having matches with other people in building 5 and you would face of against team W, X, Y and V.

After he finished talking, you left the room and went off to go and eat food in the cafeteria before taking a nice warm shower and bathing in the bath before you got changed into your Bluelock pyjamas and heading back to your room.

By the time you had finished everything and got back to the room, all of the boys were in their beds and the only bed that was left was in between Bachira and Chirgiri.

You left out a heavy sigh and massaged your temples before you quietly and carefully made your way over to your bed, getting into it and getting comfy.

Unfortunately you had to hear all of the boys snoring and loud noises but fortunately you had lived with your father and 4 older brothers so you were used to loud noises.

Thankfully you managed to block out the noise and let your eyes flutter shut as you slowly fell into a deep deep sleep.

—————
Three days later:

You were in the exercise room with the rest of team Z, currently you were doing your own thing by yourself whilst everyone else was either in a pair or a small group.