Angel and Devil ~ Kaiser

You had been at Bluelock since the very beginning, alongside team Z, you were amongst the top players of course.

Isagi and you got along very very well and you clicked right away, becoming close very easily and quickly, the two of you being a force to be reckoned with when you played together.

The two of you brought out each others strengths when you played and you thoroughly enjoyed playing with him.

Then the second selection came along and you were amongst the top three so you were on a team with Rin and Aryu to start with, you played Isagi's team and gained Bachira.

Ages later you ended up playing Isagi's team again and he lost but thankfully you gained him and the five of you were the first team to pass the second selection which you were grateful for.

You were happy that you were on a team with Isagi and Bachira again but then cqme the next part.

After all the tests and training, you were on the selected 11 to play against Japans U-20, alongside tour friends and you were over the moon when Bluelock won.

Then you got 2 weeks off and you had a blast those two weeks.

And now?

Well you're back at Bluelock with everyone else and you were instructed to chose one of five teams, of course you chose Germany.

For many reasons.

After choosing, you went through the doors and were greeted with an obstacle course.

You smirked as you cracked your neck and knuckles before stretching out your limbs and getting ready to go through the course.

It started and the race began, you were determined to show how good you were and that you were better than most of the Bluelockers and that's exactly what you did.

You came first above alomst everyone, including some of Germanys players and you say down on the grass, waiting for everyone else to finish.

Isagi came into your view and you smiled as you watched him shoot but that smile was wiped off your face when a ball stopped him from scoring and a familiar head of blonde and blue hair approached your friend.

"Just sit and watch for now" The familiar voice of your friend, Alexis Ness, came from beside you and you smiled at him before turning back to the pair.

"He's gonna be like this the whole time, isn't he?" You commented and all you heard was an agreeing hum from Ness beside you, which caused you to let out a long and heavy sigh in annoyance.

Your eyes were glued to the pair and you just watched until you saw the older male grab Isagi by his chin and clearly made Isagi uncomfortable.

"Cut it out Michael. Leave the boy alone" You told off the older male as you approached the two and said male let Isagi go and turned towards you.

"Oh there you are! I was wondering where you had gone!" Kaiser approached you and slung his arm around your shoulder before the two of you walked off without the others and headed off to the dorms together.

————
The next day:

You had slept great the night before and you were all fired up and ready for practice as you waited for Kurona and Isagi on the pitch so you three could train together.

As you waited for the pair to arrive, you started working on your shooting because you wanted to work on your accuracy a little bit more.

As you had finished up kicking your 30th ball into the net, said two males entered the place and waved at you with smiles on their faces.

"Good morning boys! Did you sleep well?" You asked the pair with a smile on your face and the two nodded their heads before they grabbed a ball each and the three of you started training.

The three of you were training relentlessly for the next four hours before you decided to take a 30 minute break to relax and gain back some energy.

You talked and laughed with each other before you felt the atmosphere become a little odd and strange.

"Hey, Y/N?" Isagi started off, calling out to you, you looked at the male and you nodded your head before waiting for him to speak.

"What was that about yesterday? I mean with you and Kaiser. Do you know him?" Iasgi asked you and your eyes widened slightly before you chuckled and you were about to answer before the door opening to the field distracted all three of you.

"Kaiser" Kurona and Isagi muttered in unison and you rolled your eyes at Kaiser trying to look cool.

You got up from your place on the floor and you slowly walked over to Kaiser and Ness before you stopped in front of them and turned to look back at Isagi and Kurona.

"Kaiser is my boyfriend, we've been dating for almost 4 years and I've been best friends with Ness for like 5 or 6 years now" You smiled at the two males who were still sitting down on the floor as they looked back at you with wide eyes.

"How?! He's like the devil reincarnated and you're an angel!" Isagi and Kurona seemed to both be completely baffled that you were dating Kaiser and it made you laugh at the two.

"He's actually really sweet and affectionate but not on the field, I love him for who he is and he loves me so we're dating" You chuckled but was caught a little off gaurd when Kaiser wrapped an arm around your waist and kissed your forehead as he glared at Isagi.

You rolled your eyes at the pair but you were happy you were with Kaiser, Ness and your two new friends.

-

Hello everyone! I hope you guys liked this chapter?

Thank you guys so much for 20K! I appreciate it so much!

I love you all so much!

~Nana-Chan <3