49: handcuffed 🔞

Start from the beginning

She was just horrified with the thought that she was getting poisoned in her own house, getting humiliated by her own family and getting taehyung's anger and agression sometimes.

She wasn't running away but trying to keep herself sane from going in the phase of overthinking and depression again but staying away, at least until she will be again back to that normal calm, unbothered behaviour of hers.

Wasn't it too much unfair with her? She was angry. Too much angry that even after standing like shield for her love she was being the villain. She wanted to cry, but there was no source of ranting her pain to someone.

She was just angry that the one decision she took for herself wasn't even fulfilled and her husband already brought her back here.

And after watching taehyung she couldn't help but throw her frustration out who was also taking it too lightly according to her not knowing her each word was stabbing him.

Time skip

"Why are you peeking like that!?" Yn asked frowning looking at the door just to earn bunny smile in return.

"What happened to my kookoo?" Jk sang after entering inside and out his hand on her head. That's what it took yn to looked up while pouting and started telling.

"Kookie that guy literally kidnapped me from my father's house without my permission. He didn't even let me bid good bye to my father!! I don't wanted to come here." yn said making rare sulking face making jungkook pat her head in understanding.

Where yn notice jk was continuously looking at door making yn curious as she poke his cheek making him look at her.

"Why are you staring at door like that?" Yn asked making jk sigh dramatically as he sat beside her.

"Wait up your highness, the Oscar is on the way for you, till then keep your act up." jk said after throwing his arm around her shoulder. Where yn register his words and look at him with offended look before pushing him away.

"What act huh? I don't wanna stay here!!" Yn whispered yell making jk nod in understanding.

"Sure you don't wanna stay here, you didn't enjoyed coming back from Singapore to korea without putting feet on ground, you didn't like cursing, making fuss, blaming my hyung all the way when you know whats the case and apart from that you not at all wanted to come back here, I'm not Jeon jungkook and most importantly you not even bit of happy when you saw hyung there and it's the universal lie that you missed hyung more than he did-fuck!!" He was saying all this with straight face but groan when yn hit him with pillow.

Nothing just yn couldn't handle the truth her bestfriend was spilling.

"Shut the fuck up!! Act like my bestfriend you traitor." yn shout while hitting him who was laughing his ass of looking at her red face.

"Exactly!! If I wasn't your bestfriend I would have really thought you are damn serious. Accept it yn you like to trouble him" jk said inbetween his laughter making yn huff in annoyance.

"It's not like that!" Yn said looking away making him Chuckle.

"Yeahh sure! Do you know I got tired just by looking at hyung's struggle to handle your dramatic ass. That poor guy." Jk said shaking his head. Yn shot him glare.

"I knew it you love him to betray me JUNGKOOK! Just go away." Yn spoke in anger and pushed him with hurt expressions on her face

"Aish!"

"Kookoo you know that I love you right?" Jungkook voice out in soft tone while hugging her by side this time but yn didn't said anything just nod.

"Then trust me I will never support hyung or anyone if they try to hurt you. I will broke their bones. I don't even care if who they are for me. It's not my place to say but hyung was going insane when he didn't find you here. The first question after waking up was about where are you. I know you are angry with him but he isn't wrong too. Try to stay positive for some more time." Jungkook voice out making yn nod in silence.