|Good Omens AU|

|WARNING|

**I haven't had the chance to watch Season 1 or 2, I know the basics of what it's about so if I get something wrong I am so sorry.**
*It also depends on how strict the community is really.**

**So, I guess try and enjoy and bully me for not getting the chance to watch this yet?**

. . .

**Again; This is probably really bad.**

===

"Kind of a bummer, really."
Grian was following Mumbo through the busy streets.
To bystanders they looked so different;
A man in a suit, possibly for something important.
And another man, in a red shirt and a black jacket.
Complete opposites.
To mortals, they were just regular people going about their day but they had their mission on mind.
Grian was a Demon, or a Fallen Angel; He had parrot wings and blacks wings what would give away his emotions especially when he was angry, sad, excited; Especially when disturbed or flustered, as they would cover his eyes.
Mumbo was an Angel, an Archangel; Grian loved to mess with him.
Now; Why were a Demon and Angel together and possibly friends?
Well; There was an apocalypse on the rise, Grian warned Mumbo of this and despite how different they were they agreed they would work together to stop this from happening.

=

"... Soulless Eyes."
Grian chuckle, stirring his cip of tea.
They were sat in the café, relaxing after their mission.
"Honestly Mumbo, you surprise me of how obedient you are; Don't you ever want to rebel or go crazy??"
Mumbo titled his head.
"Okay- Maybe that got me in my situation; Fallen Angel for asking some questions."
Grian had to hiss, this café may be packed but it was so quiet except for that music and murmuring of other customers.
"Not really; I don't see no reason too, and it's all I've really know."
Mumbo smiled,"But, I have a lot of fun with you on missions and when we're not preventing the apocalypse."
Grian's wings twitched, he smiled as he adjusted his glasses.
"Thank you."
They raised their cups of tea.