⌚️♡Limited Life: Not Again!♡⌚️

Martin ran around the server, he was on his red life and he couldn't find Scott but he knew Scar was in trouble all over again since it was down to him and Impulse being the last two with Yellow Lives.
"MARTIN!"
"SCOTT!"
Martin ran towards Scott's voice, he wasn't about to lose his partner again!
Scott broke out from the woods, ran to the beach where Martin was and hugged Martin,"THEY'RE CHASING ME AGAIN, I'M NOT DOING THIS AGAIN!", Martin quickly got Scott in the water,"Hide under water, just let me direct them away.", Scott nods, going under water and as Martin took a moment to compose himself as he heard Jimmy.
"WHERE IS HE?!"
"Martin; Where is Scott?!"
"He's not here, I'm looking for him too."
Grian, Joel and Jimmy ram off in a different direction to look for Scott.
. . .
Scott emerged from the water, coughing and close to crying again.
"I don't wanna run from everyone, not like last time how the whole server turned against me!"
Martin helped Scott up, Scott hugged Martin and Martin just rubbed his back and tired to calm Scott down.
**Session Ends**
Martin sighed,"It's okay, Scott. . . They won't coke near you till next Session, you're safe for now.", Scott took deep breaths, they sat on the beach as Scott just picked at the coral and scratched his blue skin to try and distract himself from the sheer thought of being hunted down once again.