🐤QSMP🐤

"Are you really going to this Server?"
Foolish nods as Dream watched him pack a bag, he was perched on the sofa arm like a cat or bird,"Yeah, I thought it would be interesting since different people will be there like DanTDM, Jaiden Animation and the server is full of English speakers and Spanish Speakers so it will be a whole new experience.", Dream nods,"I guess, it will just be lonely without you here.", Foolish chuckled,"Of course; But you'll have the others here, me, Phil, Charlie and Quackity, who runs the whole server, will be there and I'll send you letters.", Dream follows Foolish to the door, Foolish remembered how Patches would follow Dream everywhere he went and this just reminded him of that.
"Well. . . I guess have fun, just please do write to me and Alistair, and don't lose it over there either."
Foolish nods,"Don't worry, I have Todem Of Death under control.", Foolish gave Dream a hug, looking at Alistair and their girlfriend,"Take care, I'll keep in touch.","Have fun; Foolish!", "Bye!", Foolish pulled out his trident and made his way to the train station.
It was weird for a server to be accessed via train but this would make it a thousand times more interesting.

=

Sitting on the train, Foolish mostly played games on his phone as the train stopped, took some people on and left.
"Foolish!"
Foolish looked up, seeing Philza come in,"Philza!", Philza smiled as he sat down next to him,"You got in too?", "Yeah!", "WAIT FOR ME-FUCK!", they saw Charlie run in and trip as he got in the train.
"You good?"
"Yep!"
Charlie climbed up next to Philza,"Whatcha guys talking about?", the train continued to the server.