|Mcyt: Joey's Arrival|

He's been stuck in the dark for who knows how long, but he feels like he's floating in a void with that red smoke that had his hold on and corrupted his soul and mind with each passing second.
*Creak*
Light then shined down on him, Joey felt like he was yanked out of the grips of the red smoke like he had just been blasted by a Canon or shot back by The Evil Sorcerer

~

Joey fell on the grass, gasping for air, but immediately turned to look for the box to find it swallowing someone else before it slammed shut before Ioey could save them.
Joey tried to open it, but it was locked no matter how much he tried to open it.
But he guessed whoever that light have been was a museum thief as he noticed the tools to pick a lock.
. . .
"I can't even open it without the fucking keys. . ."
Joey pushed it away, then turned away from the box and hugged himself with tears beginning to prick whelm up in his eyes.
Such a fool. . .
He was such a fool, that made a mess of everything. . .
He invited people to a death trap, got killed, put more in danger for his sake and then causing more trouble that lead to him getting trapped in a box for who knows how long.
"Hey! Are you okay over there. . .??"
Joey heard a voice, but he closed his eyes as be finally fell asleep from the lack of voices.

~

Katherine approached the man in the leather jacket. He had some scars on his hands and face, and he fell unconscious by that weird looking chest.
Katherine bit off another part of her bamboo, she tossed the rest away before grabbing the guy and throwing him over her shoulder, and picking it the chest with another arm and carried him to the main server to get help from her friends.

=

Joey woke up.
Not on the grass, not by the chest but in a bed. . .
He sat up, looking at his bandaged arms and around the room-
The Chest!
The door then opened, making Joey scared; Had they found him-?
But. . .
Instead, a ginger haired man in a light blue hoodie, a man in a blue jacket and had a mix of blone and blue hair, and a girl in overalls eating. . . Bamboo.
"Nice to see you're up, you slept for quite a while; A few days."
"Days. . .?"
The one with bluish hair nods,"Yes. . . Luckily must of your damage isn't too bad, just scared and soke fractured bones: Seems like you've been through a lot.", Joey gulped, rubbing the back of his head,"I uh. . . Yeah.", "Is that yours? The chest, I mean??", Joey looked at it, shifted uncomfortably,"Uhm. . . Not really, it's complicated. . .", they looked at one another.
"Well, my name is Scott, this is Fwhip and Katherine; She found you by the bank."
Joey smiled, she smiled back and waved,"Thanks. . .", Scott pulled out some type of device,"You should rest, for another week or two so please do enjoy your time here.", Joey nods, he missed having nice people around Jim and they seemed real nice.

~

"It was so nice of you Lizzy to do a series with you!"
Joey's life never had been better than it was now, he had many wonderful friends, games and many severs were accessible to him.
He locked the chest in his home and it taking lessons from someone to try and control the power that the chest forced inside of him.