|~Hermitcraft: Doc's New Pet~|

Doc took out all the towers, he knelt on top of the tallest one as he gathered as much rope and the reins he needed as he watched the dragon fly around.
"Alright; Time for a new pet."
Doc waved the rope around, his lasso wrapped around the wing and jumped,"WO-HO!!!", Doc swung in the air as the Dragon flew around and Doc climbed up the rope and onto the dragon's back and held onto the dragon's back.
"Okay; Phase two."
Doc reached for his reins and got it around the Dragon and pulled,"TO THE PORTAL!!!", he began to direct the Dragon which wasn't as easy task as he was close to falling off and felt like he may rip off his mechanical arm but eventually he has the Dragon fly right into the portal back to Hermitcraft!

=

"OH CRAP!!"
Doc got it into some idle phase in the sky but fell off as it came through, he luckily fell into the ocean and he took out his Elytra as he got in dry land.
Once he let himself dry a bit, he got on his Elytra and fly back up to the Dragon to begin the next phase of moving it to his base.

~

. . .
"Doc; Do we even want to find out."
Doc smiled as many Hermits and Empires were looking up at the sky to see a Dragon at spawn.
Doc smiled.
"I wanted a pet."
.  .  .
He was being serious-?
"You could have had a wolf, a cat, an Iron Goblin-Heck, even a Warden but you chose the Dragon?!!?"