|~Hermitcraft Daycare AU 1/?~|

**This Gave Me An Idea**

=

"Ow!"
Pearl rubbed her arm, she was in a battle with Captain Scar as she tries to take back her ship and save her Rught Hand Man that was tied up on the plank to be feed to the sharks.
"Haha!"
"You shall not defeat me with my wounded arm!"
And their battled continued.

Grian was tied up with a skipping rope, his wrists were tied and was watching them battle.
"Hey, Grian!"
"Mumbo!"
Mumbo walked over,"What are you playing?", "Pirates! What about you??", Mumbo held up his hand,"Playing with Redstone.", his hand was covered in redstone dust, his hand was also splintered up from probably messing with the repeaters.
Grian walked over to him, Mumbo untied his wrists and wrapped up the rope.
Grian then took Mumbo's hand and healed him.
"Thank you."
"I've been saved by the Mysterious Captain Mumbo!"
Grian jumped in his arms, Scar gasped as did Pearl and Mumbo had. . . No idea.

~

Evil X was looking after them, originally he was sent to kill DOOM'S son but. . . He couldn't bring himself to kill him.
You expect him to kill a kid, that was so nice and innocent?
It took a lot to keep himself in control.
Then he heard a guitar, looking down he saw Xisuma playing his toy guitar and keyboard.
"Hey, X? Wanna go to the Playroom and let the others know food will be ready?"
So X jumped up and ran to go let the others now.
Evil X picked up the two toys, putting them in a spare toy box in the kitchen and he wasn't the only one looking after the Hermits as was TFC was as well as he was handling another group of the children Hermits.

~

"HOW IS IT FAIR?!?"
TFC found Tango laughing, Bdubs kneeling on the ground in defeat and Impulse looking concerned.
"What's happening here, boys?"
"HOW HE IS GOOD AT REDSTONE AND BUILDING????!"
. . .
Ah.
That's why.
TFC knelt down,"I dunno how to explain it Bdubs, but with practice you can improve skills you have trouble with. Mumbo knows Redstone but he has been slowly improving on his building skills.", Bdubs just plopped on the ground on the huff,"Do you want to learn Redstone?", Bdubs nods, Tango helped him up,"How about after dinner, food is nearly ready.", "FOOD!", all was forgotten and they ran to get food.
"Now the others."

As they were all eating, TFC made a comment that soon they'd have to be put to sleep soon.
Doc was keeping on eye on the kids that were finishing up their food and going back to play before going to bed.
"Oh, your hand is healed?"
"Grian healed it!"
Grian nods, Doc nods,"That's nice. . . Let's get you two down for a nap.", "Awh. . .", "Alright."
Mumbo was easier to handle, and thankfully Grian followed Mumbo a lot so it was easy since they became friends.

=

Evil X picked up a page.
"What's this?"
"Well; We have the same name, so I made you a name! My name is Music spelled backwards and with an 'X' a.d 'A' , so I choose a few words and bands to be your name!"
. . .
"Exnelys-Sylenxe?"
"Yeah!"
. . .
"Time for bed."
So he took Xisuma to the bedroom, he could hear voices in his head telling him and yelling him to finish the job but his grip only tightened slightly.