{Dsmp-Reset: Patches}

"WHERE IS THAT CAT?!?!?"
Sapnap stumbled out of the bushes of torns,"THAT CAT THAT TRIED TO BURN ME!!!!", Sapnap brushed off some dirt, leaves and twigs from his hair, clothes and face.
"HISS"
Sapnap glared at the cat, this cat wasn't normal for sure as it could be some type of. . . Demon cat or Shapeshifter!
As it ran, Sapnap used a ring of fire to stop it in it's tracks and once it knew it was cornered Sapnap got a cage and scooped the cat up!
"AHA!!! Got you now, you Demon Cat!"
The cat struggled, hissing and scratching the cage latch as Sapnap carried the creature back to the main smp.

=

"I'll just put you right there, when I find out what you are; I'm sending you right back!"
Sapnap left the cat with a bowl of water and food.
The cat glared through the cage, watching a new human take a drink out of the cat bowl!
This human's got issues!
So the cat hissed and clawed to try and make him stop, which made the human jump,"What is the anger problem with this cat?", "I dunno, I'm trying to figure out if it's a normal cat or just a creature out of hell since it burned me.", the cat hissed, arching their back and trying to pounce at the human with goggles as it walked away from the cage and to the human that had caught them.
So the cat sat and waited for it's fate while still glaring at the two humans.
"Uh, guys?"
Two more humans appeared,"Why is there a cat in a cage??", "Because it's a spawn of Satan?", "Because it growled at me.", the cat continued to hiss and scratch the cage to break free from it's prison.
The two humans looked at one another, the one with blonde hair and a strange mark hid behind the one with dirty blonde hair and wearing a beanie.
. . .
The human with dirty blonde hair approached the cage, kneeling down and unlocking the cage, which surprised the cat and when the human picked her up he was smiling.
"Dream-!"
"But look at her, she's so cute and her fur is so soft!"
Sapnap and George stared at Dream in fear, but the cat didn't try and scratch or escape Dream's hold.
Did the cat sense his love for cats, or was it waiting for the right moment to attack???
"Can we keep it?"
"Dream, I dunno-"
"But it's just a cat!"
Sapnap was shaking his head, he was certain that cat wasn't normal in the slightest and was only pretending to gain Dream's trust.
"I don't think-"
"What do you think Tommy???"
Tommy thought it, in the previous timeline Dream mentioned wanting a cat but because of Sam's fear he could never have one, and because of the war maybe Patches never came to the server because of L'manberg and the war.
"I mean- It looks harmless enough!"
Dream smiled, carrying it away,"I'll name them Patches and make a collar!", George and Sapnap stared after the cat, and they swore that cat would be smirking and giving them to middle finger if it could.