[•Empires Smp: Tired•]

Owen was finishing up in the bar/Inn, he was tried as heck but he was going to tough it out and besides Scott wasn't even back yet.
"Where is he? Usually he isn't this late back."
Should Owen be worried?
No, Scott is an experienced Traveller he would be fine.
But on the other hand, this land has a God, Witches and possible dangerous people with power.
. . .
"Scott??"
Owen got out from behind the counter, looking for his friend and was a little worried about leaving especially at night but Scott's safety was more important as he had to protect the leader of the Empire of Chromia and anyone that comes in.
"Scott????"
Owen looked around, he then noticed a figure replanting flowers and wheat into the grounds near the farm house-Well, hopefully it was the farm house because Owen didn't remember the tour-
"Hey Scott!"
Approaching him, bonking him on the head which got his attention,"Hm?", "Night time. It's time to sleep.", "Yeah, but the farm-", Owen grabbed Scott, also grabbing him by the shirt via his mouth.
Scott had spent his day building the village, then he had to fix up the farm because of Owen, but how was Owen supposed to know he was supposed to not eat all that?

=

"You spent all day building and fixing up the farm."
Scott sighed, rubbing his eyes and hung up his hat on the bedside stand.
"Fine, Fine."
But Owen knew Scott.
So as soon as Scott lay down, Owen turned back into a Lama and lay down beside the bed and lay his head on Scott to keep him glued to bed.
"Oh-You planned this."
But Owen was already asleep, so Scott had no choice but try and get some sleep which came quicker than normal and fell asleep with no issue.