♡Life Series: Escaping 1/2♡

"Is he contained?"
The Watcher bowed their leader,"Barely. . . But we have a problem; 3 players have gone missing.", The Head Watcher banged his fist on the table, standing up immediately.
"Missing. What do you mean, 'Missing'."
"3 players have disappeared from our barriers, we know one of them has to be Mumbo Jumbo."
"FIND THEM!"
The Watcher rushed off to find the players that have gone off their radar and Martyn tensed in fear.
Escaped?
Who escaped, the players are still stuck in the borders until the Watchers decided if they would be back in the games.
Then it hit Martyn.
He reached into his pocket. . . It was gone.
The doors banged open again.
This time; Scott was practically dragged in by two Watchers.
"Scott Smajor."
"I see. . . I see. . ."
Scott didn't look too good.

=

"We must be doing something right if there's Watchers flying around the barrier."
Lizzy, Ren and Mumbo had managed to get as far as they could from the barrier using Mumbo's Boat trick that let them escape.
"All our items are still in there. . . All our friends are still in there. . . All our friends are in there!"
Mumbo grabbed his hair, Ren immediately put his hand on Mumbo's shoulder,"Keep it together, Mumbo.", Mumbo nods, swallowing a lump in his throat, Lizzy tired to brighten their situation,"It's okay you two, I ripped something out of Martyn's book that might lead us to somewhere safe!", Lizzy dug into her skirt pocket,"That's good!", Lizzy pulled it up, but to their discouragement the page flopped and was soaked.
"Oh. . . It must have gotten soaked when I fell in water."
"What does it make out?"
Lizzy squinted her eyes, trying to make out the ruined writing.
'Go to. . . The Portal Home'
"Portal?"
"So there's a portal that will take us back?"
"Maybe to Hermitcraft or. . . Mcc?"
Ren glanced around,"Maybe. . . We need to go or we'll be caught in no time."
So wasting no time, Ren, Lizzy and Mumbo took the risk of getting lost in the woods to find the portal and avoid the Watchers for as long as they could and hold into hope.

=

"You think they'll be able to find us?"
"Most definitely."
Mumbo held a branch out of the way for Ren and Lizzy,"How do you know for certain?", Ren lowered his sunglasses,"Watchers have eyes everywhere, either through the mobs, animals and even the players.", "Oh no. . .", "Let's just hope they're occupied with the others to notice we're gone.", Ren nods,"That's a risk we gotta take; So it's not safe us to be out in the open.", so Mumbo, Ren and Lizzy picked up the pace as they continued to wonder through the woods aimlessly for hope.

~

"BANG!"
Ren, Lizzy and Mumbo jumped, glancing behind them and up in the sky they saw from the far distance Watchers flying around the woods.
They were looking for them.
"I'm starting to think these things really hate us."
"I'm getting that feeling too."
So now Lizzy, Mumbo and Ren picked up their paces more to get away as fast as they could to find safety.

=

"SIR; THIS ADMIN IS OUT OF CONTROL!"
The Head Watcher just watched as Scott managed to handle all the Watchers and reach Martyn, cutting his chains and helping him up.
. . .
"As much as I hate to admit it; You did win, but this will not be the last we shall see of each other."
With that, knowing Scott and Martyn would be back in their next game they were gone.
"Now; FIND ME THOSE 3 RUNAWAYS! DON'T LET THEM GET TO A PORTAL!"

=

By now the rain had gotten worse.
Mumbo ditched his suit coat as it was weighing him down and getting uncomfortable, Lizzy periodically got her hair out of her face and the uncomfortable feeling of muck, rocks and whatever else in her socks and shoes but Ren was perfectly fine with rain.
Ren tensed.
Something was watching them.
Ren turned around, horrified to see a Watcher walking towards them, then another. . . And another. . .
"Mumbo, Lizzy. . . Run."
"What?"
Lizzy and Mumbo turned, concerned and then shocked to see 3 Watchers.
"RUN!"
Ren, Lizzy and Mumbo broke into a sprint and ran as the Watchers flew after them.
"AAHHH!!!"
"REN!"
Ren was grabbed by a Watcher, beginning to be dragged into the sky as he desperately tried to hold onto something but the rain did nothing to save him.
"GO! DON'T LOOK BACK, JUST RUN!!!"
Lizzy and Mumbo ran as two Watchers chased after them and Ren was brought back to be put in their next game.

~

"WHERE DO WE GO!?!?"
"I DUNNO, I DUNNO!!!!"
Mumbo and Lizzy frantically ran through the trees, hitting anything out of their way, jumping over anything and even if they slipped they got back up as quickly to run!
"Oh no-!"
Mumbo and Lizzy's luck didn't get better as Mumbo halted at a slope, Lizzy bashed into him and sent them both falling down the slope!
"Ow. . ."
"Are you okay. . .?"
"It's okay! We gotta keep running!"
Lizzy got up, helping Mumbo before they both continued running.
"DON'T LET THEM ESCAPE!!"
"There!"

Breaking through the trees, they saw a house.
"Let's just hide there!"
Lizzy thought it looked like a haunted house, but it would be better!
Mumbo and Lizzy darted towards the house.
Mumbo threw open the door, Lizzy darted in and Mumbo slammed the door shut, seeing the bolt, chain and lock he used all three and just then himself and Lizzy sat on the floor and breathed a sigh of relief.
They were safe. . . For now.