|Mcyt: Headcanons|

Joel
=
Back in 2017 and 2018, Joel was cursed by a Witch and turned into an Orge but was turned back to human thanks to Lizzy.

Wilbur Soot
=
Wilbur remembers Dsmp.
It's hard for him to talk about what he knew, but Scott offers to help Wilbur as he's an example of what Wilbur is going through expect worse.

MissaSinfonia
=
Missa was an old friend of Kristen, he acted as a Grim Reaper by collecting souls and operating certain limbos before he was invited to the Overworld and met Death's husband; Philza.

Forever
=
Forever is a Speaker.
Speakers get him to be manipulative by using the fact that Philza looks like his lover, so Forever slips into its actions subconsciously.

Fit
=
Fit and Philza are very old friends, they were surprised to be reunited again on Qsmp they were glad to be back again.

Luzu
=
Has a habit of holding grudges and takes revenge, so no one tries to cross Luzu.

Philza
=
Philza managed to learn how to be more intimating from his wife and Techno, this is proven when he went off on Quackity for trying to bribe him and spread bad rumors about him.
Quackity was crying in a corner for a while.

Cellbit
=
He wants to go home.
He showed clear signs of PTSD and scaring from the chainsaw.
He needs therapy. . . A lot of it.