[•Knight and Prince 1/?•]

**An AU I found Fanart and wanted to do a chapter or two of it.**
**If you haven't seen my recent video let me explain;
This is an AU of Lizzy as a Knight and Joel as a Prince, Lizzy is his personal guard and guards Joel, and they unknowingly fall in love.**

=

"Your training is outstanding, we will gladly give you the position as our son's person guard."
Lizzy smiled, the King and Queen gave her the highest position she could have never imagined.
"Though, if you do mind I will let you know one fact about pur son."
"Yes, your majesty?"
The King cleared his throat,"Our son, has a tendency to zone out and disappear in his own world, making him not aware of his surroundings or what's really happening.", Lizzy nods,"Like, he's in and out of his own world.", "Yes, so sometimes you have to make sure he's all there at times whether he's taking a walk or having an important meeting.", Lizzy nods, and bows to the King and Queen of Mezaela,"I will protect your son and keep him on track.", they smile, the King then leads Lizzy to the main hall.
"Perhaps you can meet and talk to my son, get to know one another."
So Lizzy followed him down to, what she can assume to be, the Prince's Chambers or bedroom.

~

The room was actually very nice, it was Lizzy expected a royal's bedroom to look like and the primary colours he seems to like is a darkish magenta and dark green.
"Joel?"
So Joel is his name.
By the window, was the Prince staring out the window and into the garden.
"Joel."
The King tapped his shoulder a few times on the shoulder, snapping Joel out of his trance and turned to his father,"Oh, Sorry Father I was-, who's that?", The King smiled and pointed to Lizzy,"Joel, this is your new personal guard; Lizzy.", Joel smiled,"Ah, pleased to meet you; I'm Joel as you know.", the King smiled, leaving the room,"How about you two go on a walk, get to know one another?", and with that they were alone.

~

"So; Made you take the job?"
Lizzie turned to Joel,"You know, despite the pay not many people look forward to a babysitting job.", Lizzy smiled,"I took the job because I was looking for one, for me and little brother; Jimmy.", "You have siblings?", "Just one; Jimmy is my sea-sibling, dunno if you two would get along.", Joel turned to her,"Sea-sibling?", "Ah; We live by the ocean and we love the water, we kind of made up the nickname.", Joel smiled, that was a very adorable thing for them too do.
"So; Do you have any friends?"
"Kind of, I'm not very social but yeah, they are my friends."
They walked into the town, it was buzzing with people and guards, some turned their head towards her and Prince Joel and were probably making sure she was doing her job.
"Would you like a tour of the Kingdom?"
"That would be lovely and handy; You can show me the ropes of your home.", Joel nods, and began the tour.

=

". . . And that's it."
Lizzy smiled, bowing to the Prince,"Thank you, your highness.", "Oh, you don't need to bow to me.", Lizzy smiled, Joel fixed his crown as they began to walk back to the castle.
. . .
"Joel?"
Lizzy turned to Joel, noticing the far away look in his eyes so this what the King and Queen meant when he was sometimes loses touch with reality.
"Prince Joel."
She tapped his shoulder a few times, he was brought back to the reality and looked up,"Oh, sorry.", "No worries.", so they walked by to the castle, this time Lizzy made sure she wouldn't nearly lose Joel in the crowd if he lost touch with reality again.

=

Over the passing days, Lizzie got to know the Prince more and more.
He even watched her train and asked her some questions.
He learnt that Lizzy's hair was naturally pink, she was constantly thirsty, she loved the ocean and she loved animals.
That and she was pretty tough, watching her duel with other guards and even training she's proved herself again and again.

~

"Lizzy!"
Lizzy looked up, Joel rushing down the stairs only to trip, Lizzy jumped into action and caught the Prince!
"Woah, be careful there!"
Joel was caught off guard, but as he began to register what happened he slowly felt his face beginning to heat up,"You alright, your highness?", "Y-Yep, sorry!", Lizzy put him, Joey felt very hot and hoped his face wasn't too red as Lizzy began to train.
Heh. He's adorable.
Lizzy couldn't help herself to think that as Joel recovered.

=

"So~ How's working in the castle?"
Lizzy swam down to her home, by now the water around her brought out her hybird form and she met Jimmy, her Sea-sibling, who was awaiting her.
"It's more fun than expected, the Mezaela Family are very kind and their son is quite adorable."
Jimmy sighed,"You really fell for the Prince?", "Oh shush you! Not like you and Scott have a platonic thing going on with poppy flowers!", Jimmy gasped as he held the flower close to his chest,"This is precious to me!", Lizzy giggled, though was she falling for the Prince of Mezaela? Maybe it wouldn't be the worst, since the Mezaela Family and kingdom were not a Kingdom with many enemies and kept their distance from any drama.