{Dsmp: Training Session 2/2}

"So, how does this whole training magic work as I don't exactly have magic."
Dream flipped through a few pages,"Everyone has a touch of magic, doesn't have magic and yet he can wield a few spells like they are nothing; Everyone has a touch of magic.", Punz shrugged, waiting for Dream to finish whatever he was reading.
"Okay; First order of business! We need to find out what type of magic you have, either elemental or have a specific ability.", Dream closed the book, holding his hand out to Punz,"Here, take my hand.", "Why?", "Just do it.", Punz sighed, holding his hand out to Dream as he took Punz's hand,"Heh, you're stubborn much like Techno.", Punz rolled his eyes,"You have too many tricks up your sleeve, that's why.", Punz rolled his eyes, but he was smiling and Dream silently looked at Punz's hand.
. . .
Then a spark came from his hand.
Punz was surprised, at first he thought it was imagination then a some ball of light appeared in his hand for a few seconds.
Dream smiled,"Element of light! That's very rare, honestly thought maybe you'd get lightening or ice, considering how cold you were when you first came here but hey, least you got a rare Element!", Dream smiled, then noticed Punz's shocked expression that seemed. . . Stuck on his face.
"Uuh. . . I broke, Punz."
;-;
"Oh no."

=

"Light? That's really, rare. Last person to have an Element like that was Zeus."
Dream nods,"Yeah, except Punz isn't an asshole.", "True.", Dream leaned back on his chair, reading while he was visiting Techno and Philza and unfortunately Phil was out so it was just him and Techno unless Ranboo, Michael and or Niki came in.
"Why do you think his elemental power is light? It is odd."
"I actually find it quite fitting."
Dream smiled as Techno passed him a drink,"Light is also like a symbol of Hope.", Techno raised his eyebrows, interested as he sat down.
"When I first met Punz, I already knew who he was especially who his dad was, but I felt a sense of hope and Bad did show concerns about me training Punz, who is a Mortal, like how you and the others trained me, he thought Punz wouldn't be able to take it but hey; He beat the odds.", Techno chuckled,"Too fair, teaching a Mortal to be a God is no easy task, yet here you are beating the odds.", Dream smiled, holding his cup up to Techno,"Well, I had an amazing mentor.", Techno chuckled, as they sat and spoke about.