{Dsmp: Breaking His Code}

"What's in here?"
Sapnap and George turned to Tommy, he was pointing to a door,"That's Dream's workplace, we don't go in there often.", Sapnap stood up and opened the door, inside it was a huge computer room.
"Woah. . ."
"Yeah pretty cool, huh?"
The three of them entered the room, there was only one window that was blacked out with tint and curtains and it looked like he a had a fricken mini bar under the table, what the heck?!
Tommy looked at the screen, he shook the mouse a bit and on the three screens appeared three different programs.
One looked to be a Whitelist for the smp, another was a whole page of code and finally a full list of songs that looked to be on pause, so Dream was working in here earlier today.
"Does Dream lock himself in here to work?", "Yeah, he doesn't like distractions around him so yeah.", Tommy sat in Dream's chair and started to click a few buttons while George looked at Dream's song list.
"Uhm, guess maybe we shouldn't touch anything Dream could be-"
Tommy felt his heart drop, he watched as code delete off the screen.
. . .
Tommy and George looked at one another, both accusing each other with their eyes to who did it while Sapnap stared in horror and the colour drained from his face.

~

"Don't pick up, don't pick up, please do not. . ."
Sapnap volunteered to call Dream, Tommy sat on the floor and George stood in fear and could feel his knees shaking.
"Don't pick up-Oh thank God."
. . .
"Wait. Oh no. . . Guess now I have to leave a voicemail."
George gulped,"Umm, Okay-Sapnap, it's fine nothing scary about leaving a voicemail; Trust talk normally.", Sapnap began to sweat as he waited to hear the beep for when the voicemail can be left on the phone.
"Heh. No reason to panic, just a voicemail-heh."
Tommy couldn't believe two grown men were scared of Dream.
"It's just talking to Dream on the phone, it's not like we have to give a speech to him.", just as Tommy says that, a loud beep filled the room that made them all fall silent.

=

"Think I should get a haircut?"
Dream nods,"Yeah, as nice as your hair looks the fridge may gey in the way during battle or something.", Foolish nods, taking that point in.
"Oh, Voicemail."
Dream clicked it to hear who left the voicemail-
"AGHHHHHHH!!!"
**SMASH**
"FRICK!!!"
"DID TOMMY JUST JUMP OUT THE WINDOW?!?!"
. . .
Foolish and Dream stare at one another, what the fuck was that about??