|~Love At Sea AU Part 4~|

Sausage Supreme looked around during Joel's halls, he sensed the heart somewhere but where.
Was it outside?
He walked out on the balcony, looking around but just saw the Pink Haired girl having a private dance with Joel.
. . .
He sighed, walking back inside to keep looking and maybe cast a spell to find the heart of the sea.
He needed it.

=

"I'm feeling a little dizzy."
Lizzy chuckled as they stopped dancing,"The dance does make you dizzy after a while, lots of spinning your partner.", Joel nods, they both sat on the stairs, letting Joel let the dizziness stop.
"I do think we've met before, but I can't recall where."
Lizzy smiled, though Joel sighed,"I must have hit my head real hard, huh?", "Maybe, perhaps it will come back to you eventually.", Joel nods,"Maybe. . . But thank you teaching me to dance.", Lizzy smiled,"It was fun to teach you, I do hope we can meet again after this party.", Joel nods,"I hope so too-", "Joel!", they turned around, Sausage Supreme passing by the doorway,"Yes?", "Know anything about the theft? Someone stole something that was rightfully mine.", Lizzy plastered the best blank expression she could, while gritting her teeth.
"No, I mean-I did hear, but I dunno who; I don't get involved in drama."
Sausage Supreme groaned, walking back in the party obviously annoyed, Lizzy turned to Joel,"What was that about?", "I uh, I can't explain it. Soke drama just makes my head spin and hurt.", Lizzy then helped him up,"Does your head hurt? Shall I get you a glass of water, or maybe take you too a friend??", Joel nods,"I'd appreciate that a lot.", Lizzy smiled as she and Joel walked back inside.

~

"Looks like the party is beginning to clear out."
Joel nods, taking a sip of water.
Lizzy smiled at Joel, bowing to him and his friends,"Thank you fir the wonderful evening, food and drinks. I hope we meet again.", Joel smiled,"I hope so too.", Lizzy gave him a kiss on the cheek, she smiled and bid a last goodbye before taking her exist.
"Awe; You found yourself a girlfriend?"
"I-Uh-We just met."
Scott smiled,"Awe, but you two were so cute, talking, dancing and just being adorable.", Joel turned red, Pix stood up,"Maybe leave the teasing for when Joel feels better.", "True, you did hit her head.", Joel nods, while he was hoping his face wasn't red he was still convinced he's seen Lizzy before. . . But where.

=

"It's you."
Lizzy looked op the stairs of the Palace; Sausage Supreme.
Lizzy stared him down.
Then booked it.
"HEY! GIVE ME THE HEART!"
Lizzy sprinted through Joel's kingdom, turning sharp corners to try and lose Sausage Supreme.
She then jumped, pulled herself over the wall and sprinted towards the sea; She was safe!
"NO!"
Lizzy ran into the water, dove into the waves and Sausage Supreme lost her in an instant.
"HOW DO YOU LOSE A PINK HAIRED LADY!?!?"
. . .
"You don't treat her with respect."
Sausage turned to Xornoth.
-_-💢
"Don't get smart with me."

=

Lizzy swam back to her kingdom, Jimmy was there awaiting her,"Had to leave early. You really mad a connection to Prince Joel.", Lizzy smiled,"He's so nice, such a cutie and a short King.", Jimmy chuckled, Lizzy then looked sad,"Huh? What's wrong?", "I just. . . Dunno if he'd like me if he found out what I am, would he?", Jimmy chuckled,"He would, I'm part fish but Scott and I are in a platonic marriage.", Lizzy nods,"True. Though, I would recommend you wait for Joel's head injury to gey better, he does have a few memories all blurry.", Lizzy nods,"Agreed. Maybe I'll make an alliance with his kingdom.", Jimmy shrugged,"You can try. But he's very anti social, and sometimes has a bit of a habit of spacing out.", Jimmy swam inside, following his older sister.