♡Life Series: Daycare 1/?♡

Another painful morning.
Martyn had a bad bruise on his stomach from the Watcher that attacked him on the rounds, those things never knew when to give up and get the chance to feed off his soul, he was already weak enough: Couldn't cut him some slack.
"AHHHH!!!"
"COME BACK!!"
Oh shit.

Martyn left his room, upon following the screams of either fear, joy or agony he found Grian, Scar, Joel and Etho messing with fishing rods.
Grian dragging Etho across the hall,"Grian.", Grian stopped, Martyn knelt down and freed Etho from the hook,"Don't do that, you could hurt Etho like what happened with Joel.", last time they messed with the fishing rods, Joel got hurt pretty bad but it did heal just a small scar on the leg,"Can you have the fishing rods?", Grian, despite not wanting too, Scar, Etho and Joel handed the fishing rods to Martyn,"Now go play with the toys with the others in the playroom.", with that they ran off, that was quick.

Martyn opened the closest, putting fishing rods in the closest with allcthe other dangerous stuff.
"I need to get a better lock, I know it's Grian picking the lock."
Nor that he had proof, but the amount of broken paperclips he found under Grian's pillow.
"Mr Martyn!"
"Yes?"
It was Pearl and Cleo, they were carrying paintbrushes and paint,"There's knocking on the door.", Martyn nods, they run to the art room as Martyn goes to the front door.

Martyn took out his sword, peaking through the peephole.
Oh!
It was Doc.
"Martyn?"
"Hi Doc, you got an update on stuff?"
He let Doc in, he hadn't come in his avatar but his regular human appearance to probably not scare the kids since they were running around.
"Yeah, I just had to go a different route due to the Watchers."
He had papers and his cool gadgets,"Yeah, I have some updates I just need to find a certain blue haired. . . Boy.", Doc nods, watching Martyn ran to look for a kid.
"Hello!"
A group of toddler hybirds ram upcto him as he closed the door and locked it: Kids weren't his thing, but he's been the kids on Hermitcraft he was more familiar to Scar, Grian and Pearl, Mumbo didn't come here often and he could seem imm AFK or sleeping in this world.

"Scott?"
"In here."
Scott was in his little playhouse, he came out and. . .
"What happened to your jacket?"
"Oh, Grian tried to stab me with scissors but failed; It was a boogie kill attempt."
Martyn sighed heavily, he then picked up Scott and walked back to the front door.
"Okay kids; Go play outside but remember the rule?"
"Don't leave the garden."
With that they ran off, though Grian went to sit with Mumbo till he woke up.
"Scott?"
"Hi Mister Bun!"
He had a bun, Doc smailed and waved,"So what is it?","In the office.", he didn't want Grian to hear and get into more trouble.